thread response e-mail

One upgrade I like is a private message sent to me here gets an e-mail sent to my e-mail address. ASPD did not have this. But when a response is made to a thread I started or replied to, does not prompt an e-mail to me to let me know someone responded. ASPD had that. Is it being worked on, is this not possible or is there something I need to check off or apply for or change my profile to allow this? I did like that feature.
Check your spam filter buddy because I know the emails are going out

LAP
user cp then edit options. I like it off, but you can turn it on.
default is "off" on eccie. the default was "on" at aspd.

Default Thread Subscription Mode:
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:
You beat me too it OSD lol
One upgrade I like is a private message sent to me here gets an e-mail sent to my e-mail address. ASPD did not have this. Originally Posted by montana1958
Montana, for the record, you could get an email alert about a new PM in ASPD too. You probably did not pick that option.
All the things I'm learning. Thanks all.