Bloody Mary

I've never had a Bloody Mary but have always wanted to try one.

Any suggestions on the best place in Houston to try one?
Thought this was a Red Wingsthread.
I've never had a Bloody Mary but have always wanted to try one.

Any suggestions on the best place in Houston to try one? Originally Posted by StopShort

No but you probably can just go to Sac-N-Save buy some V8 tomato juice and some steak sauce; mix it in a shaker with some Vodka and then chug down that nasty ass shit.
I'm not a fan of Bloody Mary cocktails. I've never had one that I have liked. It seems like such a shame to me though. I love V8. I love vodka. I love salt. Why can't they play nice together on my taste buds?!
^ don't forget the steak sauce and bouillon cubes. good god. yuk
The only thing worse is the Canadian version called a Ceaser
I'm not a fan of Bloody Mary cocktails. I've never had one that I have liked. It seems like such a shame to me though. I love V8. I love vodka. I love salt. Why can't they play nice together on my taste buds?! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Not enough green olives then.
And celery stalks...
Breakfast of champions.
Go to Darkhorse Tavern tomorrow morning for brunch.

http://www.dhtavern.com/Darkhorse_1/...se_Tavern.html

They will be $3.50 each on special, tell the bartender this is your first time and you want to try a few different varieties.

Best one I ever had was at the Safari Club of Houston show by the bartender there, she had a special mix that was outstanding.

For the most part, any good bar that specialized in mixed drinks will get you a good selection, it is a classic. The beer and shot type bars tend to not spend the time to make one special, and are not worth the effort.

Get some Grey Goose and Mr & Mrs T bloody mary mix.

Fill a 16 oz glass 3/4 full of Grey Goose. Top it off with the mix.

Stir it up with a celery stick.

Drink.
And pickled snap beans ..... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
ftfy

• Trey
  • 10-29-2016, 08:21 PM
Nasty drink.

I too thought some this was gonna be a nasty story of a who're named Mary.
The only place I have been able to drink and enjoy them is at the dog track. Always was on a Sunday morning and I was a little hung over.
^^^^ it's the number one hangover drink

i know it as a morning drink in mainly cold weather.

I've never seen anyone order that poolside on a july afternoon

edit: they're great for your prostate....if you have one.