Hos do you guys normally get over blue balls?

• mb11
  • 02-04-2017, 11:23 AM
I have had a couple providers cancel or needing to reschedule over the last couple weeks and it's completely okay I understand life happens. But with that occurring I have now been left with the case of the blue balls. So just curious to how the rest of you take care of the case of the blue balls. Do you keep trying with different providers? Or what else do you guys do? With my luck as of late since little head has been teased might as well go to the stripclub and keep getting teased.
  • mb11
  • 02-04-2017, 11:24 AM
I have had a couple providers cancel or needing to reschedule over the last couple weeks and it's completely okay I understand life happens. But with that occurring I have now been left with the case of the blue balls. So just curious to how the rest of you take care of the case of the blue balls. Do you keep trying with different providers? Or what else do you guys do? With my luck as of late since little head has been teased might as well go to the stripclub and keep getting teased.
I had a married friend that was deployed overseas and had blue balls. He told me it was very painful so he went to see the doctor and was told he needs to "take care of it on his own before it got worse."
You can also manhandle yourself and dream of the pussy that could have been. Worked for me for years till I discovered this fun little hobby.
Threads merged.
Yea if nothing else take care of on your own. I had a Dr tell me it is true that if you don't use it you can/lose. Duno that is what he told me tho.
What are you 12?
If I can't arrange something with another provider I fall back to the very dependable Rosie Palmer and her five sisters.

i knew what to do at 12
If you're tired of rosie you could get a fleshlight. Mine works wonders especially with the shower attachment.