Ladies Interested In Participating In Key Party

It's that time again!!!! As promised, I will be throwing another key party here shortly.

I am interested in having 6 ladies total, including myself, and 6 gents.

The party will be held the mid part of April, so if you will not be in town or not sure please refrain from responding.

What is a key party? It is a small event where all the ladies have a room set up at the same location. We meet a small group of gents somewhere nearby for an hour of appetizers and drinks. Each ladies room key is placed in an unmarked envelope and left on the table. Each gent draws a key and heads to the location with the excitement and anticipation of whom they get the joy of seeing.

We have been fortunate enough to have an all star line up before and all of the ladies have thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

The gents are fully screened. I screen them personally. It helps to set everyone at ease.

If you are interested please feel free to pm/email me.

Once the line up is complete I will announce it for the gents to see and join if they're interested.

I look forward to another wonderful and exciting time!

Kisses!

Sounds very niiiice!
oh yes!!
completely awesome!!!!
There's only 2 spots left ladies!!! Send me a pm!!! It's a blast you don't want to miss!
That does sound like fun...
Great idea!
It sounds great! Is the list of participating ladies available in advance or is that a surprise as well?
I would love to come to this one but have to go to asia in mid april, I was away for the last one as well boo!!!
  • Loxly
  • 03-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Sounds interesting to say the least. I'm guessing that the details will explain the length of the final date and any additional accessories that might be needed?
if you know maxeen then you dont need a list of the ladies, maxeen does it right.
just my one cent.

peace
Thank you Luvsblonds! I appreciate the confidence!

Yes, I will have a list in advance. I will post it so all of the gents can decide if they're interested.

I will cover all the details in that post.

Gents, feel free to send me names of some ladies you would like to see in the line up. I always enjoy meeting new ladies and getting them involved.

Rammix, you will be missed!
  • Qziz
  • 03-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Hope I can make the next one - I will say that I just missed the last one and every single lady Max chose was stellar.
Maxeen, your last Key party was a blast. I won't be able to attend this one since I won't be here. Al the girls at your last party were great.
sounds like a blast.. would love to attend.. and the plus is to meet the legendary Maxeen...