open for debate(s)

• Joan
  • 03-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Rockerrick;

Here. Thread started! :-D....lets banter ;-) xoxo. ...any topic ideas to throw out there?
OK , This one always gets the shit started !

Pay first or Pay After ? I never pay first , this irritates the hell out of some of the ladies on the boards !
  • Joan
  • 03-16-2013, 05:47 PM
Thats a personal matter...."to each their own", in my opinion, it's bad "hobby" ediquitte to mention such things via paper trail...or in persons for that matter. A genuine gentleman will do the research prior and not embarras the lady inquiried.
  • Joan
  • 03-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Pardon my spelling...in advance :-) -xo
For me it's a matter of trust , and I find it insulting that the ladies always want everything their way . The response is always why should I trust you ? Well why should I trust you ? I'm on this site because of being robbed . I'm trusting you to be there after I drive so far , I'm trusting you to not have somebody there to rob or assault me . I'm trusting you to put forth an effort at a respectful level of service . Why shouldn't you trust me , am I in infoshare for ripping ladies off . If you do your homework you'll find the answer is no . So what's the problem ?
  • ztonk
  • 03-16-2013, 05:58 PM
I never pay first , this irritates the hell out of some of the ladies on the boards ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
How about sharing your rationale on why you won't pay first?

z
"LADIES" used in conjunction with "PAY" utilized in the same sentence - dichotomy... no?

• Joan
  • 03-16-2013, 06:08 PM
Goes both ways, yes sir it does! There have been times I have been shorted...like more than once, but do you see your name in the "alert" section? (Not u per say) Nope! Why? Because I, myself, approach things. ..my own way ;-)
  • Joan
  • 03-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Next topic!! :-)
  • Joan
  • 03-16-2013, 06:12 PM
In "my own way", I mean ...your hella spamed!!!...forever!
Speaking of Spammed , I have a yahoo account , and 2 times in the past week I've been part of a group email from known providers . Are their accounts and contacts list being used by someone else , or are the providers spamming us trying to sell us diet aids ? I mean seriously if I go on a diet I'll disappear !
  • Carl
  • 03-16-2013, 06:19 PM
  • Joan
  • 03-16-2013, 06:30 PM
RR, dear; I could not tell you because I know little of yahoo "ways" and my intuition tells me, yes, they are "scammers" not spamers"! Know the difference?
Enlighten me ? It's weird that it would be from a provider , and to hobbyist , cause I recognize several of them !
  • Joan
  • 03-16-2013, 06:52 PM
You recognize some providers or hobbyist?