HOW OLD?

I was wondering what age were most of the guys that the ladies see? Is it a wide range or a specifiac demographic? What do you prefer?
From what I've seen--- the primary range is from 23-46.
From what I've seen--- the primary range is from 23-46. Originally Posted by DecemberLove

LOL ... glad to see your time away hasn't dulled that great wit of yours!!!
Most seem to be 30's-50's. No preference as long as everyone is a gentlemen and respectful. Age shouldn't make a difference.
The youngest date that I have had has been 26, oldest has been 72! But, I would have to say the average age for me is 48!
Well crap...Looks like I'm over the hill!
Cheers!
Well crap...Looks like I'm over the hill!
Cheers! Originally Posted by italian1
OH, shut up! You're just right!
I was wondering what age were most of the guys that the ladies see? Is it a wide range or a specifiac demographic? What do you prefer? Originally Posted by Sportsnut34
I don't really have a preference. But I have found that the older I am, the younger my clientele. I believe that young men wish to see a much older woman just for the experience of it.

The average age for "most" clients is between 38 - 54 or so. Hard to figure, though. I go through stages of seeing one age for a bit of time and then, I'll go through a stage of seeing mostly guys in their 30's.

It's always a state of flux which is going to make answering the question difficult for most.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
The youngest date that I have had has been 26, oldest has been 72! But, I would have to say the average age for me is 48! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
i always knew i was above average.
From what I've seen--- the primary range is from 23-46. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Dee, is it a coincidence that the sum of your ages = 69?

I...don't....think...so.....

i always knew i was above average. Originally Posted by daveindallas

Oh baby, I gotta see this!
Oh baby, I gotta see this! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

Finally!!!! a woman who WANTS to see it!!!

unfortunately i was referring to my age being "above average", not my size
oh how i long for 48!!!!!
The youngest date that I have had has been 26, oldest has been 72! But, I would have to say the average age for me is 48! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I think I left my walker at your place. Thanks for changing the battery in my pacemaker.
  • 03-30-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm not even going to disclose my age.
I think I left my walker at your place. Thanks for changing the battery in my pacemaker. Originally Posted by LuckJack