Sports Desk....with

I will begin with two huge topics

1) Big 12 re-alignment

2) The Kansas City Chiefs will never win a playoff game until it is proven otherwise.

Remember I am a DIE HARD KU FAN and the most frustrated Chiefs fan you will ever meet.
#2 Just cracks me up lol.
I know you are probably correct, but we all need to still always give our support. It's sad though! I remember back in the day (lol) when going to a Chefs game/tailgating was a big deal & super fun!!
I have a big wager on whether or not they will win a playoff game...maybe I will push.
I will begin with two huge topics

1) Big 12 re-alignment

2) The Kansas City Chiefs will never win a playoff game until it is proven otherwise.

Remember I am a DIE HARD KU FAN and the most frustrated Chiefs fan you will ever meet. Originally Posted by Danny117
1) It's all about the money. Painful from a fan's perspective, but college sports is big business and athletic departments are just as profit-driven as oil companies.

2) I absolutely agree: The Chiefs will not win a playoff game until they win a playoff game.
  • KCJoe
  • 06-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Hey the Saints went from the Ain't to World Champions. Anything is possible.

But the reality is that the Chiefs won't win a Super Bowl, much less a playoff game in my lifetime, just to piss me off.
sorry guys ever time you bring them I must remind you they suck the chiefs that is if haft the ladies sucked like them then the divorce rates would go down lol
I will always have faith in the chiefs and I think they will be do better again this than last year. But I believe that the Ravens if their secondary can hold up they or the jets will be going to the super bowl this year... I cant say what I think the chiefs record will be just yet but am please with the work they have been doing and I like the changes that have been made.. Im more than ready for season to start!
Queen I am not as optimistic as you but if the Chiefs win that Monday home Opener against the San Diego Chargers the psychological boost may came them to couple stolen victories and maybe anythings possible