DID YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA IN 2008 AND WOULD YOU IN 2012

This will tell us whether we are just following partison lines, or if his performance has changed minds one way or another.
I did not vote for him. His past troubled me greatly and it killled me to see the media prop him up like a rock star. He has performed about as well as I thought he would. I believe he will be a one term president. Way too many of his supporters are now questioning just what the hell he's doing.

I believe the dems will get trounced in the mid-term elections and the entire party will be in shambles come 2012.
SWARMY CHECK OUT THE POLL, THIS WAY NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW WE VOTED POLL IS AT TOP OF PAGE
If this is not following partison lines, how could one say who they will vote for, half way through a term and not knowing the opponent? Let's see if he cures cancer, wins an unwinnable war, solves our enegry problems and a host of other concerns facing our countryand is running against a drunk monkey,(oops I forgot W can't run again) I assume that even neo-conservatives would re-elect him....but then again, that probably would not be enough, but hey, this is supposed to be non-paritson right?
Yes, I did vote for him and at this point, still glad I did, but before I cast my vote today for an election in 2 years, I would prefer to see what actually occurs in his presidency.
If this is not following partison lines, how could one say who they will vote for, half way through a term and not knowing the opponent? Let's see if he cures cancer, wins an unwinnable war, solves our enegry problems and a host of other concerns facing our countryand is running against a drunk monkey,(oops I forgot W can't run again) I assume that even neo-conservatives would re-elect him....but then again, that probably would not be enough, but hey, this is supposed to be non-paritson right?
Yes, I did vote for him and at this point, still glad I did, but before I cast my vote today for an election in 2 years, I would prefer to see what actually occurs in his presidency. Originally Posted by sipapi
Yes that's my feeling as well- right now I don't see any GOP candidate that I would vote for- now there's a slight chance someone may challenge him for the Democratic primary that I might support but who knows.
Yes, I did vote for him and at this point, still glad I did, but before I cast my vote today for an election in 2 years, I would prefer to see what actually occurs in his presidency. Originally Posted by sipapi
Hmmm, guess I didnt see a similar response in your brothers thread.
"but hey, this is supposed to be non-paritson right?"

No actually once you learn to read you will see that the point was to see if people are voting on partison lines. You might try hooked on phonics.
Yes that's my feeling as well- right now I don't see any GOP candidate that I would vote for- now there's a slight chance someone may challenge him for the Democratic primary that I might support but who knows. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Oh I guess it isnt a good idea right, oh wait, you wrote a post on this very subject. Hmmmmm, oh I see I guess only you can bring this subject up.
I never tell who I voted for or I have voted for in the pass or in the future. But I did vote in todays polls
Thats the reason I wanted to do it in a poll so you would not have to tell anyone who you voted for.
Thats the reason I wanted to do it in a poll so you would not have to tell anyone who you voted for. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I guess I FARKED it up for everyone. I didn't see the poll the first time I read this post. My bad....although I swear it wasn't there...maybe I'm just losing my mind?
OK, voted for Obama. If I had to vote today, probably would not vote Dem depending on who the Repubs put up. Having said that, who the heck will they put up? Lack of credible national candidates still a problem for them.
if you vote for living with cheaper the hobby would be legal no taxes on food or rain coats. senators & house would be paid on get shit done point pay. And the gov would own some real Biz besides the mail & amtrack that makes money to lower taxes.
I vote for the best person not a party. Always have and always will but the dems have made it so hard to vote for them. I have voted for Joe Lieberman and even Hillary in the primaries.

There is no TEA party candidate.
There are people whom the tea party endorces.

Cheaper stop campaigning LOL