THE MYANS PREDICTED OBAMA VICTORY IN 2012 A THOUSAND YEARS AGO

According to the Myan calander the world is scheduled to end in 2012, the Myans predicted an Obama repeat, thousands of years ago.

This is a joke remember laugh at the shit cause its all stupid.
hehehehhehehhehhhehhhehehhehhe hehehhehehehehehhehehehehheheh eehehehh
hahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahah ahhahahahahh hehe
Actually, the end date is Dec. 21, 2012. I don't have an exact time yet, but I am taking the day off from work.
I'm cashing out the 401k and going on a hobby spending spree...you can't take it with you
Actually, the end date is Dec. 21, 2012. I don't have an exact time yet, but I am taking the day off from work. Originally Posted by fritz3552
Shit, I'm taking ALL of December off from work. I'm going to go to the strip clubs with lacrew and all of his 401(k) money, damn the early withdrawal penalty. LOL.
Shit, I'm taking ALL of December off from work. I'm going to go to the strip clubs with lacrew and all of his 401(k) money, damn the early withdrawal penalty. LOL. Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
Hell I am going to, of course we wont need any money we can just take what we want, what are they going to do send us to jail, were about to die.....
Chortle.
Actually, the end date is Dec. 21, 2012. I don't have an exact time yet, but I am taking the day off from work. Originally Posted by fritz3552
The election day would be November 6th, 2012 so that must be the day the votes are certified or something. Since Obama has already been elected, that date must mean that a new president is elected. Sarah Palin, maybe?
Ok, from a purely non political point of view, and knowing that we are going be screwed regardless, would you rather be looking at Sarah Palin or Barack Obama while getting screwed?
I would rather be looking at Palins ass, Obama scares me, his lips are blue, I want to yell "call 911, his lips are blue please call a medic" all the time.
The election day would be November 6th, 2012 so that must be the day the votes are certified or something. Since Obama has already been elected, that date must mean that a new president is elected. Sarah Palin, maybe? Originally Posted by Longermonger
Actually, the date is the winter solstice (i.e., the first day of winter). The electors meet in their respective state captials on the first Monday after the first Tuesday in December (Dec. 12, 2012) to cast their votes. The electoral votes are counted and certified before a joint session of Congress on the first Monday after the Congress is seated (Jan. 9, 2013).
I'm cashing out the 401k and going on a hobby spending spree...you can't take it with you Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
Do it before Dec. 31, 2010 and roll it over into a Roth IRA so you don't get screwed by Obama's tax increases.
You guys would be a lot of fun at parties, its a fucking joke geezzzz it even says its a joke.
lol the mayan calendar really is a joke to me almost as ludcrious as the Y2K scare- remember- planers falling from the skies- nothing working etc- I remember there were experts saying in 1999 to get the computers on planes, banks, hospital all working by 1-1-2010 would take up to 6 years-lol.
lol the mayan calendar really is a joke to me almost as ludcrious as the Y2K scare- remember- planers falling from the skies- nothing working etc- I remember there were experts saying in 1999 to get the computers on planes, banks, hospital all working by 1-1-2010 would take up to 6 years-lol. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
WE - I remember back then - the company I was working for at the time had me in charge of making sure all of our systems were modified so that our date fields in all of our applications had four-digit years instead of the two-digit years. I was up for 72 hours straight from Noon on Dec. 30, 1999 to noon on Jan. 2, 2000 just to make sure all of our systems didn't crash. The Y2K scare might have been "ludicrous" from an outsider's point of view (as nothing catastrophic happened), but that was because all lot of companies were proactive before 1/1/2000 to make sure systems were upgraded. Now, the Mayan calendar scare IS ridiculous, but it's fun to consider...