Choice-proof a positive or a negative

I would like to establish a point-counterpoint debate.

Choice can be a women's right to keep a child or have an abortion. A person's right to commit suicide or stay alive. A choice to be an adult and make decisions for him or herself. The choice to be a good or bad person.

Proof a positive would be can you proof LOVE or who is a friend...perhaps it cannot be proven or it is always proven. I you have to prove love or who is your friend you don't get what is right in front of you.

Proofing a negative is so damn easy.

This point-couterpoint is for my haters Ms Elena, Jackie Devlin, Biggest Best SwarmyOne...who have no idea who I am.

This is also for everybody who has not a clue about me and the last 3 months of my life.

BTW I am alive today because my mother made a choice to keep me....I will leave you with that.
This point-couterpoint is for my haters Ms Elena, Jackie Devlin, Biggest Best SwarmyOne...who have no idea who I am.

listen I am glad I caught this early take a deep breath cheaper ok here we thease people you named are the reason so many people on here are not sucked in by lure of little piggies get my drift. this is a grown folks site so if you cant take the heat then go to a less productive site. But their will be no calling out of people here. call out their views or ideas but dont turn your self into a hater.
I would like to establish a point-counterpoint debate.

Choice can be a women's right to keep a child or have an abortion. A person's right to commit suicide or stay alive. A choice to be an adult and make decisions for him or herself. The choice to be a good or bad person.

Proof a positive would be can you proof LOVE or who is a friend...perhaps it cannot be proven or it is always proven. I you have to prove love or who is your friend you don't get what is right in front of you.

Proofing a negative is so damn easy.

This is also for everybody who has not a clue about me and the last 3 months of my life.

BTW I am alive today because my mother made a choice to keep me....I will leave you with that. Originally Posted by Danny117
This is proof of why you should not post when drinking
dirty I will not have you talking bad about drinking lol
First off Danny, I don't know you and I don't "hate" on you or however you wish to state it. Secondly, I won't discuss abortion or suicide on a site like this because most people don't know how to have a debate or discussion without name calling, insulting the person/the intelligence...etc. Although I will say that the political threads have gotten better.

Those are heated topics and are bound to cause problems. I feel safe in saying that you posted this thread to get heated responses and start arguments. I could be wrong though.
Danny, your right We/I don't know you. Only what you chose to share of yourself hear. I'm sorry for your loss, it's never easy. Any of us can only hope to have an open mind/heart. To treat others as we would like to be treated(understanding it isn't always going to happen) To support & stand up for those we care about. To know that not everyone is going to like you, and that okay. And that each day has the potential of being better than the last.
Ms Elena this was a serious debate not trying to illicit arguments or piss anyone off. I called you, Biggestbest, Jackie Devlin, and Swarmyone because you guys have been the only ones who have attacked my ideas or questioned me on this site.

Besides I think you and Biggestbest, Jackie Devlin, and Swarmyone would be able to give objective facts for this discussion.

I think it is a safe wager all of you are older in age the me the question is will you set the example for me and be more mature and less reactive as I would be.

Cheaper i love you man...its always fun.
Sounds like a topic for the Sandbox. Which is why I don't read the Sandbox.
Gee, most of us are here because dad forgot to pull out.
  • Bubba
  • 06-27-2010, 03:59 PM
I agree with KC. This thread is now where it belongs!
I believe a womans body is her own. I can't tell her what to do with it, but sometimes i will have nasty suggestions.

I believe that that abortion is abhorrent but is rightly viewed as a last resort, and should be available as such.

I believe the biggest deterrent to abortion is more CIM.

I believe the second biggest deterrent to abortion is sex education and then end of stigma being attached to birth control.

I believe I have posted to the wrong thread. Sorry everybody!