ONCE AGAIN ITS TIME FOR ROUND #3 OF NAME THAT MOBSTER

Member of the KC LCN, currently doing life in the Federal Penn. Okay lets name that mobster.

I PM'ed my answer! And I thought he got thirty plus for conspiracy . . . which yes, I suppose at his age would make him a "lifer" as there is no parole in the Federal system any longer.

Kisses,

- Jackie
It may have been 30 + but in my mind I just pegged it at life.
I think it was just over 30, like 32 or 33 years - and I assume that my PM contained the correct answer . . . let's see if the guys come up with this one!

Kisses,

- Jackie
In http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_crime_family there is this interesting list:

KC Bosses
===========================

Don't know who it is, but I'll take an semi-educated guess that his name is on this list:

Carl J. Civella, Sam Mirabile, Nick Palmentere, Peter J. Ribaste, Nick Simone, Vince Siraguso, Mark Sorrentino, Bennie Palmentere, John Sciortino, Paul Silvio, Pete Tamburello, Paul Varsalona

Don't know who it is, but I'll take an educated guess that his name is on this list:

Carl J. Civella, Sam Mirabile, Nick Palmentere, Peter J. Ribaste, Nick Simone, Vince Siraguso, Mark Sorrentino, Bennie Palmentere, John Sciortino, Paul Silvio, Pete Tamburello, Paul Varsalona

Originally Posted by BiggestBest
His name is not on that list . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie

Don't know who it is, but I'll take an semi-educated guess that his name is on this list:

Originally Posted by BiggestBest
BB, I would have thought his name would have been on that list too. Of course, if it weren't for the guy being in prison, I would have guessed Omahan or Bubba! LOL
I have a feeling this one is going to take awhile DD . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Yeah, most of the guys on that list are dead LOL. I got a old timer from the early Civella days in my next one.
OK, you guys have until noon Wednesday to guess #3. Then Jackie will give her answer.

I just don't have a clue.

Or a guess for #3 either.
OK, you guys have until noon Wednesday to guess #3. Then Jackie will give her answer.

I just don't have a clue.

Or a guess for #3 either. Originally Posted by BiggestBest
Um, did you check with Jackie on that??? LOL!

Maybe we better leave it to DD (who started the thread) . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Sounds good to me
Um, did you check with Jackie on that??? LOL!

Maybe we better leave it to DD (who started the thread) . . . Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
Do you know how fucking hard it is to be Dom when you have no subs?
Of course I do, I am married.
Okay the winner of round 3 and the current points leader is Jackie with her correct answer of John Calia. So as the dealers used to say back in the mob days of Vegas "winner winner chicken dinner"

I will post round for sometime today.