The Russians Are Coming....

Hell from what I am reading and hearing they have been here in numbers and under deep cover for years.

Let's say that the Eccie.net, Sandbox Forum is a representative slice of American Opinion and Thought. All sides of the spectrum and a treasure trove of information on the most sensitive of all political and social topics.

Who among us might be working for the Ruskies. Providers that get information from "pillow talk" A topless massuese that leaves you begging with a hard one and you spill the beans hoping to get relief, or a provacatuer luring by insult into a release of our deepest secrets.

We need a eccie.net CZAR to form a commission to investigate as I have some suspicions here among us.

I have no idea what you might be talking about comrade....errr I mean buddy.
Dimiti Dagovich(aka DD),

Meet me at Club on Choteau at 1800. Svetlana working. Has new info hidden under right Pastie. Bring lots of rubles for cover. Drive pickup and wear boots.

We must appear to be normal like Americanskis.

Prosit
Iam not here, you cannot see me..........
Dimitri;

Nikkita will join us with Christina Cleavageova and we make movie together with hidden signals. Da?
Da, Da, comrade, I would like to make movie very much, comrade lady has good goulosh.
I have plan.

We sell movie in store. Invest in Mutual Funds and lose/launder rubles like Amerikanskis do.

We sell 1 movie to Ivan Galtsmartovsky and tell FBI for witness protection trade.

We are 2 wild and crazy guys then and make lots of chicks happy.

Is good plan yes?
Nitz, me no like FBI.... better to put Ivan in Gulag, have KGB handler take him. Is plan good, Da?
Link to one of the spies:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...bM?photo_num=1

I'd like to do a review on her
Aw, Comrade Lacrewski, you have a good eye, you should see where she hides the microfilm....
I'd read her microfilm and spill my invisible ink all over her.
Looking at that photo, I now understand the title of this thread.
I read about that in passing. Didn't have time to read in too much detail. Just means everyone is getting smarter and wiser at finding the weak spots to gain access to get what/where they want.
I'd read her microfilm and spill my invisible ink all over her. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
Microfiche? I love microfiche! I especially enjoy how nauseating the reading process is. You know, the whole flipping through page after page after blurry page bit?

I digress.

Back on topic now: I wonder if hiding the film in said spot will compromise it's well being. What if it gets wet? Won't that pose a problem? She really ought to seal it tightly in a bag before ... um, inserting it.
I would be more concerned about the heat.