Cuddling? a real, legal profession!

I saw this on tv. a lady charges clients to lay in bed, clothed, and cuddle! and this is legal!

would anyone be interested in doing that? I love to cuddle....but its hard to stop there!
  • SuzyQ
  • 12-02-2013, 09:54 PM
I think it may work the opposite of how we do. (? giggle) I think the ladies would pay for cuddles. I didn't see it, but she must have and commented on FB about how she needed a cuddle for hire! Lots of comments followed. Now that is an interesting hobby.
  • SuzyQ
  • 12-02-2013, 09:56 PM
I think it may work the opposite of how we do. (? giggle) I think the ladies would pay for cuddles. I didn't see it, but she must have and commented on FB about how she needed a cuddle for hire! Lots of comments followed. Now that is an interesting hobby. Originally Posted by SuzyQ
---erased "my girlfriend" some how. But to clarify; very good friend FB about this topic.
OK - I need to start a threAD..

I am a professional cuddler for hire. All females welcome. Reasonable rates. Bear hugs to lite contact. I can be your teddy bear.
I think it may work the opposite of how we do. (? giggle) I think the ladies would pay for cuddles. I didn't see it, but she must have and commented on FB about how she needed a cuddle for hire! Lots of comments followed. Now that is an interesting hobby. Originally Posted by SuzyQ

I love to cuddle first, and last. On several occasions the ladies have refused to take tips for the overtime. If you want her full participation; take your time guys, it seems like that is what the woman want.

What was the lyrics of the song I am remembering: "I want a slow lover", or something like that.

JR
I saw this on tv. a lady charges clients to lay in bed, clothed, and cuddle! and this is legal!

would anyone be interested in doing that? I love to cuddle....but its hard to stop there! Originally Posted by Angel in KC

I think it's great idea. Some providers can be cold and too business like. Yeah, it's a business transaction but an intimate one. I know we're all tough guys, but I will admit I need some TLC every now and then .
I'm perfect to cuddle with And sure do luv to cuddle..
I'm perfect to cuddle with And sure do luv to cuddle.. Originally Posted by SpinnerSarah619
Me too girl. .. especially on cold or dreary days that makes the best work days....
I'll be right over, Lindsay....
I'll be right over, Lindsay.... Originally Posted by Gramps111
Come on. ..
If there is a market for it... why not? Might be nice once in awhile to just cuddle with a female for an hour or two without the need for anything extra.
ok then....why not? I am adding it to my menu.......I am serious! ok, not an ad. look for my ad in a few days......I think it would be a ton of fun...and so nice on a cold, cloudy day...mmmm

would anyone be interested in doing that? I love to cuddle....but its hard to stop there! Originally Posted by Angel in KC
Actually, I would be interested in that!
I'd be interested, but not clothed. Cuddling needs to be comfortable, so either jammies/sweats or just plain naked -- even if no hanky panky.

Ladies, I'll bet you'd get quite a few "upsales" too. After a bit of cuddling, I'm sure a few guys would be "Um, yeah, I think I want to take this to the next level..."
Just as a reminder, Angel...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1459764_10152018325564641_1882129780_n.jpg (26.2 KB, 146 views)