GFE

What does that mean to you? Details, details, details!
My definition of GFE: DFK, DFK during intercourse, BBBJ. As the name GFE implies, basically the actions that would give me the fantasy that I am with a girlfriend, and not a provider who is just going through the motions.
My definition of GFE: DFK, DFK during intercourse, BBBJ. As the name GFE implies, basically the actions that would give me the fantasy that I am with a girlfriend, and not a provider who is just going through the motions. Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
I second Woody's description. I would add:
  • lots of eye contact with the oral and especially during intercourse
  • the provider enjoying herself as demonstrated by her level of interaction and vocalization
I too agree with Woody!
  • Steev
  • 01-13-2014, 11:33 AM
+1
Compliments are always nice too
... and not just one of those quick bbbj's where they immediately bring out the condom & say "f#ck me". Because for those of us who are unaccustomed to using them with a SO, it's just another reminder that this is just business vs a fantasy. Not saying that I expect bareback, but it's nice if the condom makes it's way on without me noticing.
Should every call be GFE or do you think it should be compensated for?
For the most part I would say charge what you are comfortable with. I will say I am personally less likely to see a girl that charges more for gfe because it is just a reminder that it is not personal.
Topekarain, You would have to be crystal clear about that in your profile that GFE is extra, otherwise you are upselling. Just like bbbj or msog, if you do it for one guy and you dont charge extra, be ready for others to complain if you do charge extra for them.
I personally prefer a provider that is GFE, bbbj, and msog and all of that is already factored into the donation. I dont like upselling. Haggling over options reminds me of buying a car, and it quickly loses its appeal.
Should every call be GFE or do you think it should be compensated for? Originally Posted by topekarain

Well now,

A bad experience is a bad experience. So, if I am not completely happy - I don't return again. Duh!

If a guy just wants to get his rocks off, he can beat off at home, why pay for an empty experience.

I have been quite surprised about some of the girls who put nothing into the experience, and then they wonder why they don't get repeat customers.

If you don't like your job, don't do it. But if you let your employer (or customer) know you don't like it by your attitude; you will soon be out of work.

JR

PS I just went to your showcase:
Current Specials 2hr 300$ or 2 pops;-)
2 hours is 2 hours, or 120 minutes. Not 2 pops and you are done. In 2 hours I would expect more than 2 pops. $300? I don't think so.

The attitude shows itself.
I think I would agree with everything that's been said...for me, the biggest reason I seek out GFE providers as opposed to limited GFE, etc. is I really like providers who make me feel like they're actually enjoying being with me and not only there to get paid (even if that's how they might really feel) and I've found that I've had more success with GFE providers in finding that type of experience. Each provider ultimately has to decide how she wants to handle her business...but for me, I try to do as much research as possible before I even contact a provider and when I do and have a great experience, I am a loyal customer shall we say (: Best of luck...have fun and be safe (:
I agree with what has been said so far. GFE should include BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and MSOG. It should also include COF or COT but that wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

But as was also mentioned, be upfront and honest with what you're charging for and what if there are any questions, be clear about what you are and are not offering.
Welcome to eccie Rain. The GFE encounter............You ask 10 guys and you will get 9 different answers lol. In a nutshell.it's generally considered to consist of kissing, daty, bbbj,cfs,and mosg at a set rate for the alloted time agreed upon........ having said that, you should set your rate/do the things that you are only comfortable in doing. Just be upfront about them, and be consistent in how you do things, and you'll do fine... Good luck to you Rain.
Should every call be GFE or do you think it should be compensated for? Originally Posted by topekarain
I don't want to pay for a GFE encounter like I'm choosing it off a menu, and the provider can turn the GFE on or turn it off, depending on how many Benjamin's and Jackson's are in the envelope. Either a provider is GFE and she does it for everyone (and sets her rate, accordingly, if needed) or she isn't. Guys aren't that naive to not be able to see through the facade.
  • KCboy
  • 01-13-2014, 07:20 PM
Agree with all that is said
Bbbj daty Lfk dfk msog smile and great fun attitude
Some other activities like dato cim and Greek are more PSE but still could apply

Regardless of your definition up selling for anything will turn me off and I won't be back!

If your doing this for the money we get it no problem but if you enjoy it and truely get off like us then we can see that and want to come see you again!