Q for the Ladies-Trimmed chest - like or dislike ?

I heard on a game show, that women in the UK prefer men with shaved chests....
Ladies, what is your opinion, do you prefer a man with a shaved chest or do you prefer it hairy?
IMHO, it doesn't make any difference...as long as it's not stubble. I knew a guy who shaved his chest-I couldn't stand "cuddling" when it was stubble...it was a turn-off...I woulda rather it to have been grown out to natural.
I like chest hair.
I like well kept men. Hair or no hair as long as they groom.
I love chest hair, but dislike a jungle downstairs. Not a huge fan of hairy backs either.
I agree as long as it is not stubbly either way is fine. And yes downstairs needs to be groomed as well. If I need dental floss I will go buy it at the store
I trim the downstairs, but the upstairs remain hairy. Don't forget that Sean Connery as James Bond had a hairy chest. And thank God, I don't have a hairy back and ass!!
IMHO, it doesn't make any difference...as long as it's not stubble. I knew a guy who shaved his chest-I couldn't stand "cuddling" when it was stubble...it was a turn-off...I woulda rather it to have been grown out to natural. Originally Posted by Vyvian
LOL! Reminds me of my pickup basketball days. One of the regular players was a body builder who'd shave for competitions. We hated having to guard that guy-- we called him the cactus.
I had a friend who was pretty big and hairy--black beard, long hair, back hair, reminiscent of a bear. He was a clean guy, but we used to joke that we didn't need to give him a bed when he visited as all we had to do was throw a pile of straw in the corner for him.
I only like chest hair if I can wax it off you like on the 40 year old virgin Bwhahaha..

I don't mind the chest hair as long as it's not stubbly either grow it forever or keep it smooth.
Manscaping down south is appreciated but I love chest hair, please don't shave!
I trim the downstairs, but the upstairs remain hairy. Don't forget that Sean Connery as James Bond had a hairy chest. And thank God, I don't have a hairy back and ass!! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey

Awwww yesssssss Mr Connery.... one of my past loves
I love chest hair, but dislike a jungle downstairs. Not a huge fan of hairy backs either. Originally Posted by MsElena
I agree as long as it is not stubbly either way is fine. And yes downstairs needs to be groomed as well. If I need dental floss I will go buy it at the store Originally Posted by naughtynatale
I only like chest hair if I can wax it off you like on the 40 year old virgin Bwhahaha..

I don't mind the chest hair as long as it's not stubbly either grow it forever or keep it smooth. Originally Posted by Thequeen
Manscaping down south is appreciated but I love chest hair, please don't shave! Originally Posted by ChloeBB
I ain't never trimming the stuff on top.....