A AD is a AD is a ThreAD is a AD.

I am starting this thread so I don't get pointed for hi-jacking my other thread. smdh

As some of you might know I started a debate on rather or not a lady's ISO was a AD or ThreAD.
The only reason I even posted on that was account I had just read in another area what St. C had to say about them.

It looks like some folks may still be having a hard time distinguishing between a threAD and an Ad.

ThreAD - Girl posts a discussion topic. Doesn't mention anything about her availability or services she provides, and doesn't ask for business..just wants to open up a discussion about a random topic....but people interpret the thread as an attempt by her to get more exposure for herself and label it an ad. These are ok, they are NOT to be interpreted as ads. Let the members jump on her if they think it's such a problem. No staff intervention.

It becomes an AD if the girl talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post. That's an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum or an ISO forum (or posted in the proper forum but before her 7 days have elapsed) then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation, and staff may take action.

St. C

Original post by SOULMANIKE is here.

Yes I was really picking hairs, but in my first post I was just giving my opinion which the last time I checked was not against any of the guidelines.

If anyone hi-jacked that thread is was Adeptus32, at least in my opinion.
He posted his personal opinion, which is fine, but he gave it the illusion of authority account he is an almighty super mod.

Hmm interesting... when did the original ISO thread get moved to CO-ED?

Not that it matters account he then closed it saying '
This thread has gone completely off track from it's original intent' BULLSHIT!
which once again is just his personal opinion and not within the guidelines of this... gasp... SHMB.

Upper management has made the statement time and again... you post it... you own it.
That means as members of this SHMB we have the right to voice our opinions on any thread and just because shit starts going sideways,
does not give the mods the right to close it down because it
has gone completely off track from it's original intent.

Moderators are members too and are suppose to follow that same guidelines as everyone else.
Now all of this might come off as I don't like our local mods.. that is not the case, I think that both Adeptus32 and Modda do a great job.. there is just room for improvement.

Some of us (at least me and my mouse in my pocket) are getting tried of having to repeat the same thing over and over again.

STOP CLOSING THE DAMN THREADS BEFORE THE DEBATES EVEN GET STARTED.. let them die the way management meant for them too.

Now I will post this... which means that I now own it.
Get over it already.
Get over it already. Originally Posted by bigryan222
Meeza thinks that you need to take your own advice..
I skimmed about one fourth if this multi colored post and thought... who the fuck cares. Why is this such a big deal in your mind? Aren't we here to have fun and share valuable information?
Meeza thinks that you need to take your own advice.. Originally Posted by ElumEno
You know this board has allowed threADs for a long time. There was no asking for appointments, discussion of services, or availability posted so you were wrong in that post. Not splitting hairs, just wrong about it. You became an arrogant dick in that thread. You apologized in a very public way (which didn't prove anything more than a PM, but I have no problem with it). You start this new thread to throw a hissy about a closed thread that did go off topic when you helped move that topic more offline even though you were wrong about the subject.

I assume you are not a 3 year old so when you get corrected don't cry about it. You (and the other guy) were corrected in a professional manner. If you don't like it complain to the owners who probably wont side with you because you are wrong or try to become a mod again.
I skimned about one fourth if this multi colored post and thought... who the fuck cares. Why is this such a big deal in your mind? Aren't we here to have fun and share valuable information? Originally Posted by Johnny4455
I agree and disagree at the same time.
It is hard to share valuable information when they keep closing all the threads with that information.
Just because you might not find some information valuable doe not mean that someone else does not.

It just seems that everyone is so busy singing kumbayah, out of fear of being pointed or banned, around here that no real information is being shared.
I agree and disagree at the same time.
It is hard to share valuable information when they keep closing all the threads with that information.
Just because you might not find some information valuable doe not mean that someone else does not.

It just seems that everyone is so busy singing kumbayah, out of fear of being pointed or banned, around here that no real information is being shared. Originally Posted by ElumEno

I have not seen a thread that has been closed recently that has had actual content. The Skilar thread had potential for real content, but was taken off track even though the thread complaint has been enforced its current way for quite a while now. You know that.

Its pretty simple.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
You know this board has allowed threADs for a long time. There was no asking for appointments, discussion of services, or availability posted so you were wrong in that post. Not splitting hairs, just wrong about it. You became an arrogant dick in that thread. You apologized in a very public way (which didn't prove anything more than a PM, but I have no problem with it). You start this new thread to throw a hissy about a closed thread that did go off topic when you helped move that topic more offline even though you were wrong about the subject.

I assume you are not a 3 year old so when you get corrected don't cry about it. You (and the other guy) were corrected in a professional manner. If you don't like it complain to the owners who probably wont side with you because you are wrong or try to become a mod again. Originally Posted by bigryan222
Yes Bigrayan,
I understand that my reading skills are not as acute as yours, my mistake thinking that by her asking if "anyone wants to see me",
to mean "does anyone want to book with me"... my bad, thanks for calling me the illiterate dummy that I am.

Like I said, I have my opinion and you have yours... but what really is your problem with me? I would like to know when it was that I pissed in your Wheaties?
You seem to have had a hair up your ass about me every since I called your boyfriend mexmex out over two years ago... why is that?

As for me wanting to be a mod again... now that is laughable... I believe that everyone knows that I do not have the patience for herding cats.

Seems to me that it is you that would like to be a mod.... wonder why you are not...
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not. Originally Posted by bigryan222
Thank you...now keep reading it over and over again... maybe you will someday get it.
Sweet jesus.

How many gals have posted in CoEd about what hotels to stay at, where to go get something to eat, etc. and not one word from you those threads. But, for some reason that one thread made you jump in and yes, YOU hijacked that thread.

You're playing the victim role to a tee man.

Want to see a thread that is a blatant ad? Go look at Kaylen's ad, oppss I mean thread (ATF thread) that's 20 pages long with her responding to every post a guy a made and how she talks herself up. That's a freaking ad if I ever saw one.

No one is silent around here for fear of points or being banned.

As for your comment of not wanting to be a MOD cause you don't like herding cats? Let me refresh your memory, it was because you allowed yourself to get cocky, start insulting me because you don't know how to be neutral that got your MODship taken away.
+1 on everything MsElena said.
Sweet jesus.

How many gals have posted in CoEd about what hotels to stay at, where to go get something to eat, etc. and not one word from you those threads. But, for some reason that one thread made you jump in and yes, YOU hijacked that thread.

You're playing the victim role to a tee man.

Want to see a thread that is a blatant ad? Go look at Kaylen's ad, oppss I mean thread (ATF thread) that's 20 pages long with her responding to every post a guy a made and how she talks herself up. That's a freaking ad if I ever saw one.

No one is silent around here for fear of points or being banned.

As for your comment of not wanting to be a MOD cause you don't like herding cats? Let me refresh your memory, it was because you allowed yourself to get cocky, start insulting me because you don't know how to be neutral that got your MODship taken away. Originally Posted by MsElena

Talk about playing the victim and not letting shit go... damn you of all should know better then falling pray to this shit.

LMAO - I do thinck you know that is not the reason.. if you do thinck it is then you are not as smart as I gave you credit for... smdh
Talk about playing the victim and not letting shit go... damn you of all should know better then falling pray to this shit.

Originally Posted by ElumEno

Ahhh.....baby, I'm not playing to victim to anything nor am I falling for anything. I'm tired of seeing someone whine about the same thing over and over. First it was in that thread, then its in PM's and now you made a new thread to whine.

Shall I send you some cheese and crackers?

And stop spelling thinck like that. You're not part of that group, they don't suffer fools.

Chess baby.......and checkmate.

LMAO - I do thinck you know that is not the reason.. if you do thinck it is then you are not as smart as I gave you credit for... smdh Originally Posted by ElumEno
The board is getting dumber reading your arguments on this topic. That was not the case in the past. I don't know what happened, but it is a change for the worse.
Ahhh.....baby, I'm not playing to victim to anything nor am I falling for anything. I'm tired of seeing someone whine about the same thing over and over. First it was in that thread, then its in PM's and now you made a new thread to whine.

Shall I send you some cheese and crackers?

Chess baby.......and checkmate. Originally Posted by MsElena
Damn that is right I forgot that you have a major problem with keeping things that should stay private... well private. my bad
If you want to be the threAD police then be consistent. Many posts by these ladies are threADs just because of the comments expressed. We all know a stiff dick has no brain so if a guy sees a name of a lady and has time and money he turns to this venue and if he sees a name and the threAD is at the top of that forum that just might be the person he calls. That is how business works. Remember this is a business. Point out each lady that posts a threAD if that is your desire but don't single out any specific provider. That is wrong.