Birthday special ideas everyone?

All suggestions is welcome... my birthday is Monday no references to specials. M
Ill give you a good spanking lol
Ill give you a good spanking lol Originally Posted by Thequeen
I'll take along with suggestions for specials. Hehe
If I was there,I would give you a spanking AND make a banana split outta your body to devour!! Yummmy!!

Happy naughty birthday sexy!
If I was there,I would give you a spanking AND make a banana split outta your body to devour!! Yummmy!!

Happy naughty birthday sexy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I would love that lady bug. Your so kinky..... And thank you
All suggestions is welcome... my birthday is Monday no references to specials. M Originally Posted by OLindsay
go half on all your rates for verified eccie gentlemen, or offer msog if you do not already on half hour dates.

Or buy one hour get the second hour free or half price.

A double or triple date with you, ThQueen and Dallas Rain for 300 hr to watch them give your spankings.

Are these the type of suggestions you were looking for?
+1 to this

go half on all your rates for verified eccie gentlemen, or offer msog if you do not already on half hour dates.

Or buy one hour get the second hour free or half price.

A double or triple date with you, ThQueen and Dallas Rain for 300 hr to watch them give your spankings.

Are these the type of suggestions you were looking for? Originally Posted by Grizzly
quote--A double or triple date with you, ThQueen and Dallas Rain for 300 hr to watch them give your spankings.

{great idea when I visit in spring!}
Cant wait for these spankings from u and Queen.. and grizzly you sure you're ready to Handle us 3 ladies...
hell that is such a HOT avatar...I have drool coming from my lips!
I think you should consider giving a special raincheck award to the guy that remembers to send birthday greetings from the furthest distance from Kansas City...
Cant wait for these spankings from u and Queen.. and grizzly you sure you're ready to Handle us 3 ladies... Originally Posted by OLindsay
I will eat a double helping of Wheaties and I will be ready
Well I have figured out what im gonna do so just be looking for it. And gramps 111 hurry back. And grizzly ur gonna need a box of wheaties taking us 3 on.
Well I have figured out what im gonna do so just be looking for it. And gramps 111 hurry back. And grizzly ur gonna need a box of wheaties taking us 3 on. Originally Posted by OLindsay
Very true, note to self eat a box of wheaties and bring a AED device to jumpstart my heart
Very true, note to self eat a box of wheaties and bring a AED device to jumpstart my heart Originally Posted by Grizzly
Lol.