"Equinox" HD Video: Feedback?

Hello ladies and "gents"! I have had the pleasure to recently work with some super sexy ladies on creating some private videos for professional and private VIP areas on the ladies websites. These videos can be anything from mini commercials/films/music videos, on camera teasing or XXX style - for you naughty ladies out there.

See my newest HD video "Equinox" starring blonde bombshell Hannah
http://bcdstudios.com/p750423877/e3c535e84

Let me know what you all think about the video!

I have a private studio in downtown Kansas City, very professional and I have MANY verified provider references on Eccie who will vouch for my photography services if you wish to book a shoot.

View Full Photography Portfolio here:
http://www.bcdstudios.com

Photos of Hannah:
Very nice. And where do we meet Hannah?
Excellent, bcd! Me like Hannah!
And where do we meet Hannah? Originally Posted by Dawg
She's hiding in my basement, Dawg!
Very nice! I want your job!
That is a very nice video!! I would be careful about your music selection...
It would really suck to get in trouble for using copyrighted music on a commercial promo piece..
You did a great job with the photography and the edit!! Nice work!
Very nice work BCD, as always!!

More Please!
THIS is a great threAD, just look at ElumEno's biased opinion!
I had some friends that filmed high school football games to music, this remind me of those guys.
Great job BTW
I liked the part where she sprayed on perfume, while making a video, like we could smell it through our computer screens.
Great video and a lovely lady. When are we going to find out a little more about her?
Thanks all for the compliments… FYI: she is in Ahhhs basement - it rubs lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose aaagaaaaain!!!

I wanted to post this video to encourage the VIP / GFE ladies on this forum that you can share your personality AND show off a fun sexy side while doing something new to market her business with a video shoot!

More pics and videos to come…
Love your work, but do you have to advertise all the time?
Dear CaptainKaos: With all due respect I'm just sharing some of my work on this board with fellow hobbyists - if you don't like to look at beautiful ladies please feel free to not click on my posts. It's a free country - BTW I don't post these "threAds" a lot. FYI I do post them in the correct areas in this forum. If I didn't the mods would be on me... and not in a good way

I try to make conversation, comment when I feel like I have something to offer and brighten the web from time to time with some sexy photos!! Enjoy the pics - more to come later!
Love your work, but do you have to advertise all the time? Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
If he was advertising... tax services.. we'd kick him to the curb in a heartbeat. Our local ladies' pictures seem to be ok, though!
Like I said, I love your work. But you don't post pictures on here for the guys' benefit. Otherwise, you'd be writing reviews, too. You post your handiwork on here to drum up business from providers. You post on almost every new girls welcome thread advertising your studio.

Look, I like the pics, but your ads really belong in the business services for providers section. And if you want to contribute to this board, write a review or two. Then it'll look like you're participating and not advertising.