Photo Reviews

This is more for the ladies here...but anyone feel free to comment, I've noticed that there are no photo reviews on this sub-board. I've seen it a lot on the Texas boards (Dallas, Austin, Houston, etc) but none here. I feel that if done right it can be win-win for both hobbiest and provider. I understand not wanting face shots or hardcore, graphic shots. But I feel like a photo review both gives potential clients more to consider and also gets the provider more exposure. Anyway just an observation...feel free to sound off below!
I feel like a photo review both gives potential clients more to consider and also gets the provider more exposure. Originally Posted by a1cknob
+1

I've run across these photo reviews when doing research on many of the Texas ladies who have been visiting KC lately. I find they are very helpful in whether I decide to make an appointment or not. It seems to have become the expected culture in TX, would be great if that could happen here too.

I'm not sure how receptive the ladies will be to the idea. I'm going to make it a point to ask in the future.
+1 I often browse the TX reviews just to see the pics. There's something really hot and "real" about the candid in-the-moment pics.

I too have been making it a point to at least think about asking the ladies I see... sometimes the vibe is just not right. A few times my request was declined. Only one success so far (Destiny).
Well what do you know, shortly after my post above I visited with Alexis Lane and she let me take some pics! Woo hoo! Review posted...
+1

I love the reviews with pictures.
wow I've missed out on those!