Public Service Announcement: I'm here!

When I reappeared a year ago, kept up with my posting here, and only advertised and worked in Austin, it led to a bit of confusion. Every now and again I'd get an appointment request and I felt silly since I wasn't in town or planning to be in town soon. But seeing as this is my hobby home, I kept it as my virtual home for all things hobby related.

Anywho...this isn't an ad, as I won't be available until I'm fully settled (and proper ads will be posted then). And I probably won't even have time to get back to PMs/emails/appointment requests in a timely manner until after I am settled.

BUT...to all of those lovely men who reached out when I was thousands of miles away, I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm here. For keepsies. And to the ladies who keep asking me out for social events....I'm here, for keepsies.

That is all. Carry on.
xoxo

welcome back!
welcome back! Originally Posted by dumboldguy
So glad!!!! Your're a keeper, girl!!!
When I reappeared a year ago, kept up with my posting here, and only advertised and worked in Austin, it led to a bit of confusion. Every now and again I'd get an appointment request and I felt silly since I wasn't in town or planning to be in town soon. But seeing as this is my hobby home, I kept it as my virtual home for all things hobby related.

Anywho...this isn't an ad, as I won't be available until I'm fully settled (and proper ads will be posted then). And I probably won't even have time to get back to PMs/emails/appointment requests in a timely manner until after I am settled.

BUT...to all of those lovely men who reached out when I was thousands of miles away, I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm here. For keepsies. And to the ladies who keep asking me out for social events....I'm here, for keepsies.

That is all. Carry on.
xoxo

Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Oh, SL. Hush up already, please. (I said please because I'm in TX now and I'm working on being sweeter.) Oh, and bless your heart while we're at it.

Do you see rates? Availability? (you actually see the opposite of availability.) Pictures? Incall location? Services? No. Perhaps I should jump in my way back time machine and lose 12 years and a few dress sizes (in make believe there are no boundaries), get some tats, a cheap hotel room, and then you would welcome me back to your fair city? No pictures, though.

Do I have the energy to email the few dozen gentlemen who requested appointments over the past year to say "remember when you told me to let you know when I moved? Well I'm here!" Probably not. Even if I did, it would feel like direct solicitation and that's waaaaaaay tackier than any ThreAD. And this is the tamest ThreAD in town.

Turns out I'm feistier now that I'm back in town!*

*that is a blanket flirtation to stir up the contents of strangers' boxes. Strong, frequent flirtation can be confused as a ThreAD. That is the closest I've come to that tacky, yet allowed territory on this line of conversation. (Tacky yet allowed territory, sort of like your beloved vagina triangle, eh buddy?)

Truce?
Well you certainly stirred up this stranger's box hahaha! I'm totally kidding but I couldn't resist the opportunity.

PM'ing you girl...
Boxers* heh. Box IS my second favorite name for my lady bits. See you next Tuesday is my verrrry favorite. The pu $$ y word makes me yawn.
Well you certainly stirred up this stranger's box hahaha! I'm totally kidding but not kidding Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Fixed That For You
Glad you made your way back home, Jenn!!
Welcome home to Austin...
Oh, SL. Hush up already, please. (I said please because I'm in TX now and I'm working on being sweeter.) Oh, and bless your heart while we're at it.

Do you see rates? Availability? (you actually see the opposite of availability.) Pictures? Incall location? Services? No. Perhaps I should jump in my way back time machine and lose 12 years and a few dress sizes (in make believe there are no boundaries), get some tats, a cheap hotel room, and then you would welcome me back to your fair city? No pictures, though.

Do I have the energy to email the few dozen gentlemen who requested appointments over the past year to say "remember when you told me to let you know when I moved? Well I'm here!" Probably not. Even if I did, it would feel like direct solicitation and that's waaaaaaay tackier than any ThreAD. And this is the tamest ThreAD in town.

Turns out I'm feistier now that I'm back in town!*

*that is a blanket flirtation to stir up the contents of strangers' boxes. Strong, frequent flirtation can be confused as a ThreAD. That is the closest I've come to that tacky, yet allowed territory on this line of conversation. (Tacky yet allowed territory, sort of like your beloved vagina triangle, eh buddy?)

Truce? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Thanks everyone! Had my first day back and had a blast!

Don't worry, SL...I've heard lovely things about you, so anything bitchy I say that's actually directed at you isn't serious.
Thanks everyone! Had my first day back and had a blast!

Don't worry, SL...I've heard lovely things about you, so anything bitchy I say that's actually directed at you isn't serious. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Me? Serious?