Thieves

Fellas, have you ever had a provider steal from you at any point during your hobbying? Ladies, have you ever had a client steal anything (other than time)?
I once read a thread on another board about a guy complaning about a provider who stole his gum and condoms!
when they point and laugh.
Yep.
Fellas, have you ever had a provider steal from you at any point during your hobbying? Ladies, have you ever had a client steal anything (other than time)?
I once read a thread on another board about a guy complaning about a provider who stole his gum and condoms! Originally Posted by incognito isis
Nope. I've also never had a "bad" client. Never posted an alert ever. I must say, I've been very lucky.
Yep, when she says I'm short in both departments!!
when they point and laugh. Originally Posted by BuzzKill

Aaaaaah
Ive only had one bad one and he was just a jerk that somehow slipped through my jerk detector and it wasnt that bad. Never had anything stolen though, but gum ? seriously? maybe he thought it was free with purchase.
Buzzkill you are just TFF!!!
Ive only had one bad one and he was just a jerk that somehow slipped through my jerk detector and it wasnt that bad. Never had anything stolen though, but gum ? seriously? maybe he thought it was free with purchase.
Buzzkill you are just TFF!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
And you are TF (Too Far). Come to DFW and we'll laugh our clothes off together.
And you are TF (Too Far). Come to DFW and we'll laugh our clothes off together. Originally Posted by BuzzKill
If i ever come to Tx i will be looking to get buzzed
Yup, I had a provider walk out of a restaurant with $1000 of my money 1.5 hours into a 4 hour date. Pretty expensive HJ it turned out to be.
Also when the woman explained she was only LM/HJ and I asked for my money back and her husband/pimp came out and jumped me. I consider that robbery.
Yup, I had a provider walk out of a restaurant with $1000 of my money 1.5 hours into a 4 hour date. Pretty expensive HJ it turned out to be.
Also when the woman explained she was only LM/HJ and I asked for my money back and her husband/pimp came out and jumped me. I consider that robbery. Originally Posted by gulflover

Oh.my.god. I am so sorry that happened to you....I'm just curious how that happened. Can you tell us the story behind the theft?
I have been shorted a couple of times and I consider that stealing. This is why I'm especially careful on outcalls now and I will ask for 50% deposit via deposit on one of my prepaid cards before I will drive across town. I won't ask for the whole amount but I will cover my drive time and gas. I'm done wasting my time on jokers. It has been done to me by eccie members too, unfortunately.
No,I have Thankfully never had anything stolen from me,I am very Thankful for the wonderful Gentelmen I have encountered.
Safire Sweet
Oh.my.god. I am so sorry that happened to you....I'm just curious how that happened. Can you tell us the story behind the theft? Originally Posted by incognito isis
The first one was pretty disillusioning. I had set up an appointment with a provider off of E.com for a dinner date. Early that week, she called and said she had real job business trip but she knew this girl who could sub for her. I said ok, we corresponded a bit and I saw pics that were fine. I did ask if there was anything she wouldn't do and just got laughter and "you'll enjoy it." Well, that night she was over an hour late and kept calling and couldn't find the place (a bit tricky, but not that tricky). She finally showed up and looked fine, but no DFK or even LFK, no BBBJ. Plus she kept disappearing to the bathroom (to do cocaine, I'm sure). I wanted a bit of play before dinner, and it was clear she didn't. After a very reluctant HJ, I tried to cancel but she insisted we'd have a good time so we went to dinner. Got to the restaurant, she disappeared to the bathroom, and after several minutes I figured something was up. I got up and ran outside to see her driving off in a taxi. I tried to post an alert on TER but only got a bunch of crap from smug assholes. She had been working for an agency and I got in touch with him but of course there wasn't much he could do. Original provider was pretty pissed and offered me half off a session which I never took her up on.

2nd time was just a couple weeks ago, I still have the broken pinky finger from it. Yes, it was a girl off a BP ad, but the 1st person who says I should stick to ECCIE girls gets a boot upside the head. Got to her house and after giving her the donation she said was only LM/CBJ. I asked for my money back and after arguing, her pimp/husband walks out from the closed door of their bedroom. It was partially my fault as I could have left but I was tired of getting taken advantage of. Didn't work out too well but the good part is I have their real names and address and I'm patient and will eventually completely destroy their lives, so I hope the $200 was worth it.
I have been shorted a couple of times and I consider that stealing. This is why I'm especially careful on outcalls now and I will ask for 50% deposit via deposit on one of my prepaid cards before I will drive across town. I won't ask for the whole amount but I will cover my drive time and gas. I'm done wasting my time on jokers. It has been done to me by eccie members too, unfortunately. Originally Posted by amusemeant
Amusement, that sounds like a good idea. How exactly does that work?? I mean, with the pre-paid card thing. I know you can buy pre-paid cards, but how does a client put a deposit on one for you?

BY the way, Eccie clients are not one for impulse, they are a bit tire kicker-ish from what I can gather. I don't advertise here, but I like the site to chit chat.