Newbie to Vegas questions: legal brothels worth it?

First of all, I’m in DFW, there are options here but I was thinking about going to Vegas and doing one of the legal places for my bday next month… I can’t find a solid answer on pricing because it’s apparently not legal to discuss outside of the brothel.. anyone been to the Chicken Ranch or something equivalent close to Vegas?I really wanna learn about the actual brothels near Vegas, but as an aside: Are there safe options on the strip? Thanks!
What goes on in brothels is illegal in Las Vegas. If you're looking for a legal brothel, you need to go down to Reno.

As to whether or not it's worth it, depends on how much you value peace of mind, quality, and/or your bank account.
Sorry, should’ve clarified.. there are places OUTSIDE Vegas that are entirely legal, like 60-70 miles out is the chicken ranch and a couple other legal places… just wanted to hopefully hear from someone who had been to one who could give me an idea of pricing and options since the places cannot legally discuss their offerings etc outside their actual facility.
I visited Sheri's ranch once about 10 years ago. Wasn't until after that I learned about eccie, P411, etc.
Nice place but was definitely on the expensive side as compared to finding someone on 1 of these sites.
Thanks! I assume you live in the Vegas area? Can I pm you with a couple questions & details of my planned trip?
Actually I live in Iowa, but used to visit at least 2x/yr until I made the mistake of buying a small business. Just me & 1 part time person so haven't had a vacation in 6 years now. Going in October whether I've so it or just say F it.
Feel free to pm if you'd like but like I said, haven't been out there in about 7 years now.
Depending on your ethnic preference, there’s much better options in Vegas than brothels.
Yeah....for instance...me.
Not the Vegas ones, but the Reno ones are pretty cool