PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE WIVES

This is a Public Service Announcement for the wives, girlfriends, and future exes of the members of the hobby.

You are now discovering that your soon to be ex husband/boyfriend has been playing around with others. I know you will be hurt by this discovery. You will lash out at the ladies of icky and other SHMBs. You will be calling the them cumsluts, whores, tramps, harlots, jezebels, etc.

There is really no need for that behavior. You need to focus your attention on you. What are you going to do? How are you going to confront your soon to be ex? Are you willing to let him weasel out of the mess "he" created? Why did this happen? How did this happen?

Let us focus on the last two questions: Why and How. Even the best relationships are difficult to maintain over the years with both parties contributing. But things happen. Things change.

If you look in the mirror a lot of it comes back to you. If you played the role of cumslut, whore, tramp, etc in your relationship and kept your soon to be ex sated you would not be looking here. Had you had sucked and fucked him several times a week, and I am not talking about just laying there. But actually meet his needs ... Suck his cock with meaning. Get involved in fucking his brains out. Perform BBCR, or occasionally engage in ass play. Your soon to be ex will be drained. He will not have the desire, or energy, to chase some strange. Oh his eyes will wander ... But his pecker will stay at home and have some more home cooking.

So ladies keep the fire burning at home. Up your game. Or welcome to the hobby and be hurt over discovering your soon to be ex has been playing around. It really is up to you. Learn the hard lessons now and remember them the next time you get in a relationship.

Now if you took care of your end of the deal and the soon to be ex still getting strange ... then that is on him and you should dump his dumb ass.

Now show your taint.
DAMN STRAIGHT!
This is a Public Service Announcement for the wives, girlfriends, and future exes of the members of the hobby...Now show your taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just goes to show you....a little taint goes a long way. Nice gesture!!
Brilliant
  • Old-T
  • 09-15-2012, 02:06 PM
But somehow this does not seem to be the right forum to spread this message. I'm guessing most on here already know that.

Might want to post that on some different sites.... (It would also make for more lively replies I would think).
I think you need to start your own damn talk show...this is right on point I believe...WRITE A BOOK and autograph that bitch with backpages of pics of world-renowned female taint pics!

LOL!
This is a Public Service Announcement for the wives, girlfriends, and future exes of the members of the hobby.

You are now discovering that your soon to be ex husband/boyfriend has been playing around with others. I know you will be hurt by this discovery. You will lash out at the ladies of icky and other SHMBs. You will be calling the them cumsluts, whores, tramps, harlots, jezebels, etc.

There is really no need for that behavior. You need to focus your attention on you. What are you going to do? How are you going to confront your soon to be ex? Are you willing to let him weasel out of the mess "he" created? Why did this happen? How did this happen?

Let us focus on the last two questions: Why and How. Even the best relationships are difficult to maintain over the years with both parties contributing. But things happen. Things change.

If you look in the mirror a lot of it comes back to you. If you played the role of cumslut, whore, tramp, etc in your relationship and kept your soon to be ex sated you would not be looking here. Had you had sucked and fucked him several times a week, and I am not talking about just laying there. But actually meet his needs ... Suck his cock with meaning. Get involved in fucking his brains out. Perform BBCR, or occasionally engage in ass play. Your soon to be ex will be drained. He will not have the desire, or energy, to chase some strange. Oh his eyes will wander ... But his pecker will stay at home and have some more home cooking.

So ladies keep the fire burning at home. Up your game. Or welcome to the hobby and be hurt over discovering your soon to be ex has been playing around. It really is up to you. Learn the hard lessons now and remember them the next time you get in a relationship.

Now if you took care of your end of the deal and the soon to be ex still getting strange ... then that is on him and you should dump his dumb ass.

Now show your taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Spot on Pyramider!

This little redheaded cumslut, whore, tramp, harlot, jezebel, etc is ready to do the dirty work with much enthusiasm:mf _boff:/
Maybe those ladies should send me a token of there appreciation for taking up the slack for them
Great post. I would probably still me married if my wife didn't turn into an iceberg.
Just goes to show you....a little taint goes a long way. Nice gesture!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

I had to keep it real otherwise some overzealous modtard would thinck my account has been hacked by the Taintless Mafia.
You know, one of my last clients for massage told me he came to see and touch my boobs. Why? Because he doesnt have sex with his wife anymore and wanted to just touch them. So I asked why? He said he isnt attracted to her after she had breast cancer and had them removed. WTF, I told him what an asshole he was. She SURVIVED Cancer! I can only imagine how lonely and unwanted she feels.

So its not always the wife, sometimes the hobbyist is nothing but a piece of shit asshole! I told him I lost interest and he could leave.
Very true.
But somehow this does not seem to be the right forum to spread this message. I'm guessing most on here already know that.

Might want to post that on some different sites.... (It would also make for more lively replies I would think). Originally Posted by Old-T
Fucking Bullshit.
AMEN! Nice post pyramider

Now show your taint. Originally Posted by pyramider

You make me smile!! So anytime you wanna see some kinky ass taint bring it on!!!! LOL