Unicorn?

Ok, go ahead and hit me, but what is the reference to a provider that is referred to as a unicorn?

Thanks

IB
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 04:54 PM
Ok, go ahead and hit me, but what is the reference to a provider that is referred to as a unicorn?

Thanks

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

The accepted definition of a Unicorn in the hobby means {loosely translated} rare Hoogar, often talked about but rarely seen.

However, my translation team at T.I. have defined a Unicorn in the hobby as a Hoogar with a protruding horn in the middle of her head as shown below.

Please watch for more "Hobby Dictionary" descriptions in the soon to be released "Hobby Terms & Descriptions" from T.I. "Books & other shit" at your favorite newsstand...

I wasn't sure on the hobby definition, but now I know, thanks.

IB
If you are asking about Mandi May "Your favorite unicorn", she is hard to catch but when you do the ride is fantastic!!
If you are asking about Mandi May "Your favorite unicorn", she is hard to catch but when you do the ride is fantastic!! Originally Posted by jefehornz
Yes, but I also have heard this when others talk about other providers. So is she "the" unicorn? I have my eye on her!

IB
  • quzi
  • 08-16-2015, 08:41 PM
two thoughts:

1) swinger: unattached female willing to join your group (usually a couple)

2) tech: some company that hasn't gone public (on the stock market) and got some suckers to invest and value them over $1 billion. I hear we got one in Austin.

BTW I think the Austin mods had an orgy with the 3 female singers in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLnZ1NQm2uk
in the swinger world a unicorn is a woman who is bi and plays couples. a mythical beast, everyone wants one, no one has one and when you find one you keep it to yourself and cherish it. When I was a swinger we had a herd of unicorns. I recruited and trained them. mmmmmm
First time I heard the reference was in regard to Super Sasha. Her definition of a Unicorn was dick. Told me she really likes Unicorns.
My understanding of the terms usage is that the Unicorn is a rare mythical creature that is heard about and never seen. When I see it used on boards I think it is describing something rare someone might be wishing to see

With every person their Unicorn would be different.

For example: A raven headed Latina Spinner with long curly hair, a Brazilian ass, B cups and Beautiful face that offered GFE and Greek with a great IOP and not only had excellent TCB but was available when I called would be my Unicorn.

For example: A raven headed Latina Spinner with long curly hair, a Brazilian ass, B cups and Beautiful face that offered GFE and Greek with a great IOP and not only had excellent TCB but was available when I called would be my Unicorn. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
That describes most providers that I would like to see, hope they all arnt Unicorns.

IB