How Stupid Are They?

Eccie likes to brag about the amount of membership it touts, for exmple :
Currently Active Users: 9358 (4040 members and 5321 guests) but how stupid does it look when huge chunks of that are rockerrick and Humpty? They are unable to stop it, so why do they bother? lol

In light of their inability to stop it should they keep trying and looking totally stupid trying? Should they learn the secret and then fix the programming preventing it in the future? I'm wondering how long before the two of us are the majority of the membership? Hahahahaha I don't really care because it only takes 5 min to make email and eccie account, but I do find it slightly amusing that they would allow their bandwidth to be hogged up in such a fashion. Here's to the servers crashing under the weight of all the banned handles. Hahahahaha Mods I am aware of your little game to see who gets the most of my banned handles! lol
Your agenda.......what end goal does it serve?
Free rockerrick and Humpty! Save the site from the eventual overload.

And of course the fuck you to the staff playing their little game!
In light of their inability to stop it should they keep trying and looking totally stupid trying? Originally Posted by Slow Ride
Dude, I know you can't see it, but the only one that looks stupid is you.
Fuck you Fratelli you little fucking bitch! Keep being a little conformist pussy, it makes you so smart asshole!

Who do you think has more fun? Your rule following ass, or me with none. And I'd say my scoreboard proves nice guys finish last asshole!
Oh, c'mon, surely you can do better than that. And by the way, you would need to have many thousands of handles all logged in at the same time to have any noticeable effect on the operation of the site. The only bandwidth you are consuming is that of the mods. The only purpose in this self-indulgent little game you play is to amuse yourself.
Well I make 3 or 4 every day for the last year, that's approx 1,460 on the high end. And Humpty probably still has a lead on me and no the purpose is to not let them keep me off, but that can be amusing! A lot of times I pm them within minutes of their bans. lol. But they think it's fun seeing how many they can ban, and how few of post they do it in, soooo the game continues.

Originally Posted by Beagle
Just leave the guy alone......let the mods handle him......

They're too busy handling themselves. lol ooooops just made 2 more in between post.
SA thread so you can compare notes:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=957182
So what's your point, Rick?

That you got banned and you're able to create new handles only to flip your lid and get banned again?

That this makes you smarter than everyone because you discovered a loophole in the system?

That you're so consumed with this silly hooker message board that you spend countless hours creating fictitious handles and generating fake accounts in order to be a part of something you've been placed on "time out" for?

What's the point you're trying to make?

I don't follow..

Have you found the loophole? You aren't kicking on enough walls. Test your boundaries, instead of doing the cattle step.
But some of us are quite content playing within the boundaries. Why is this an issue for you?