The media is an excellent tool for brainwashing, that why no news agency should get their news from just one source.

they could be used to raised money, influence what people buy/sell are some example. now that their the internet almost everyone can do it now ... except that their is already a firewall setup and fake news event is used to relay information ... jmho
This doesn't make sense. Who are "they"? I seriously have no idea what you are trying to say, because of broken sentences and muddled wording. For example, "their" is used twice. Are either or both supposed to be "there"? Lack of punctuation and uppercase letters add to the confusion.

"Media" and "brainwash" are words that make me think it may be an interesting topic.
Damn media.Media good way to get word out about anything or business.
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2016, 02:52 PM
This doesn't make sense. Who are "they"? I seriously have no idea what you are trying to say, because of broken sentences and muddled wording. For example, "their" is used twice. Are either or both supposed to be "there"? Lack of punctuation and uppercase letters add to the confusion.

"Media" and "brainwash" are words that make me think it may be an interesting topic. Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
Alas, Junior, had you known CJohnny and all 8,463 of his incarnations you would understand that you are just not WORTHY enough to UNDERSTAND him! No one is worthy. Think of CJohnny as aa ephemeral visage who enters our realm occasionally to dispense deep wisdom that us meager mortals then might spend decades pondering but never understand.

CJohnny cannot be explained, only experienced.
This doesn't make sense. Who are "they"? Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
The top 1%
Damn.....2 in a row.....useless threads.....I think it's time for bed....alone