Coed reviews, would you post your reviews in coed?

So would you post reviews in coed? Is there a rule forbidding reviews posted in coed? I know you won’t get PA credit but not everyone wants or needs PA credit! Ladies would you be ok with reviews being posted in coed, again you would not get credit for the review good or bad but if posted correctly they would come up in a handle search.

For me if and when I ever post a review it would be in coed. There have been many discussions about providers being able to comment, and or read the reviews. I know the whole PA thing about “ contributing” is based on guys posting reviews to get PA access therefore “ contributing “ ... BS...

I think a few reviews here and there in coed would be a good thing, ladies could comment on there review or any other review, guys without PA could read the review and still lurk, not everyone that hobbies post reviews for PA access.

Thoughts?

IB
I think it's a bad idea.
  • Old-T
  • 02-17-2018, 01:33 PM
I think it is a fine option, but be aware the Macho Squad will likely come on here to question your manhood and explain why the world as we know it would end.
Move to correct forum
Move to correct forum Originally Posted by playingnthedark
If a review was posted in coed not using the review form it is just a thread in coed, again not posted to get PA so I don’t think it could be moved

IB
  • Old-T
  • 02-17-2018, 03:02 PM
So, if it is missing a required piece of information to be a review, then it is not a review, so it should be alright to post it here,
No?
Post one and lets see how it goes.
A fun experiment would be if both provider and client write a review of the experience and to compare accuracy and perception of the event.
  • sydmo
  • 02-17-2018, 08:50 PM
A fun experiment would be if both provider and client write a review of the experience and to compare accuracy and perception of the event. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
best idea ever
It would make it much easier for the gent to suck up to the provider for those so inclined -- and many would be such.
A fun experiment would be if both provider and client write a review of the experience and to compare accuracy and perception of the event. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I volunteer, lol.
I volunteer, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
lol.
i can see that review now...
this motherfucker couldnt find my pussy with a compass.
his dick looked like Michael J Fox trying to thread a needle
There are some shitty people who would be shitty about it, as is true of all things. But most people are reasonable and people being open and honest can't be a bad thing.

I know there are rules about revealing your review to a provider before you post (right?), but I try to confirm statements of fact before posting just to be sure I don't say something inaccurate, and share the opinion part after I post it, which I think is within the rules. If my review is honest, I don't see a problem with it. If there were things I liked, it's useful to them to know what mattered to a customer. If I've got complaints, it's useful for their future performance to know how a customer was disappointed.
lol.
i can see that review now...
this motherfucker couldnt find my pussy with a compass.
his dick looked like Michael J Fox trying to thread a needle Originally Posted by knotty man
Yeah, pretty much
If there were things I liked, it's useful to them to know what mattered to a customer. If I've got complaints, it's useful for their future performance to know how a customer was disappointed. Originally Posted by googol^googol
The problem is that some people absolutely cannot handle criticism even when it’s given in a constructive manner.