Coming back to the Houston hobby boards be like.......

Tumbleweeds blowing through a ghost town.......

And I am sure I am beating a dead horse with this statement, but I have ventured out to other sites and am super unimpressed!!!
I guess I’ll just have to keep you occupied, pretty lady!!
  • ohne1
  • 11-16-2019, 07:37 AM
Yeah. Just not the same.
We've had a million complaint threads already... Everyone's been hanging in there or disabling...
Tumbleweeds blowing through a ghost town.......

And I am sure I am beating a dead horse with this statement, but I have ventured out to other sites and am super unimpressed!!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
We've had a million complaint threads already... Everyone's been hanging in there or disabling... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Yeah... I get it. When I came back to the hobby about a month ago, so many people told me that the changes have handicapped the flow of information. It's sad, because the banter was such a big part of this board, and honestly made for great entertainment when one was bored.
Banter, you say?
Banter, you say? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Haha 🤣!! Yes!! I do find it surprising. I mean just because placing an “ad” is a no no, doesn’t mean you can’t keep yourself relevant. I actually enjoyed seeing how one one behave and respond.... almost no need to place ads. If you wanted to see “hot and crazy” or get your GFE on, you could sorta gauge from the responses as to what you were getting.
Oh... and the melting pots... the atomic airheads that would explode.... good times.
Yawn
Maybe she needs to bring some taint UITB...

You know, for Pyramider...
Yeah... I get it. When I came back to the hobby about a month ago, so many people told me that the changes have handicapped the flow of information. Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Handicaps from board restrictions or poster afflictions?

Welcome back, btw. Shoulda been around for ASPD!
I know! I am still trying to take it all on and learn how to navigate lol