URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: South of 635 West of 35
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, MPFS, CIM, DATY/DATO, 69, Breast play
Hair Length and Color: Brunette just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: One of more beautiful studio ladies, great B/C man mades, pretty face, beautiful butt, great abs, just a really well put together lady!
Recommendation: Yes
She is definitely a solid performer. Saw her for the first time last week and had a super time.
shes nice but there are 50+ loads of cum going through her pussy each week. The volume is a bit much because of the price.
Jmeoffe stop hating playa, why did you give it a one star?

Did she not let you make a deposit? Maybe yall didn’t click, she likes to pounce on me like a fiery leopard.
Please share her password for photo confirmation -thanks
She has taken many of my swimmers over the past few months
She has taken many of my swimmers over the past few months Originally Posted by Heartside
Yeah right along with previous recent deposits some made within the last 20 minutes. I saw her once and she had made zero effort to flush herself out. Won't be seeing her again.
If your the first appointment of the day, that's not an issue..
Yeah right along with previous recent deposits some made within the last 20 minutes. I saw her once and she had made zero effort to flush herself out. Won't be seeing her again. Originally Posted by twitch760
Lmao!! Dude, I would’ve went straight in for some daty. Gotta love some creampie…..pie!!!
Nana with PO wouldn't be the same as Nana with CIP.
I do wonder why they all don't have one of those shower head attachments to wash out the previous customers deposit. If I was one of the girls I would lower risk of STDs etc.
Some of them talk. I think if you repeat they know what you like and may clean up better if they know you want to daty, or they may not like you and intentionally not wash very well down there. hahaha. But all the girls I’ve been with tasted fresh and smelled good. What is the deal with Asians and no scent down stairs or any “marinated” taste. I don’t even think they wear deodorant. The girls just smell good. Drives me nuts. If only their culture allowed them to marry foreigners. I’d take at least one off the market.
They have been known to marry in the past.
If you got the bank to support them and they won't have work, problem is that they send money home to help out family..are you willing to support that??
Great idea on first appointment of the day - what time is that typically ?
They typically start at 10 am if I understand correctly. I think that’s pretty much across the board