Trip to Phoenix

Made it out to Phoenix the last week of April. Very nice place I must say. The hobby scene was dead. Contact multiple BP and Craigslist chics with only two replies. Thought I had something setup with one but she flaked out then Ginger 480-593-5590 decides to put a negative review out on me just because i texted her a question. Next time I'm in PHX i will have to bring my own hobby chic with me. I did think it was funny how PHX trusts BP and CL but don't trust ECCIE and Dallas don't trust BP and CL accurate info.
Probably half the ads on BP are fake, stings or robs. Always google their pictures to start as many stolen from models etc

The honest companions with all the LE stings and massive arrests would be foolish to not be very very careful in taking any new clients. NEVER discuss any sex act or unless they are fools will ignore you assuming you are LE.

There is a powerful women's group with our Gov. Ms McCain etc with goal to eliminate all commercial sex in Phoenix, and now a mens group doing the same. And $100millions of funding nationally by the organizations related to the Hunt Oil sisters with Phoenix one of the major targets before the 2015 Super Bowl.
Thanks Dave. I will definately know for the next time or contact you on my way out.
BP is no different here than it is anywhere else. There are 100's of very reputable ladies in town...find them on P411/TER/Eccie, just like anywhere else.

At the very least, cross-reference the BP ads/pics/numbers with these sites for reviews and info.
How do you google the picture?
If you use google chrome you can right click on the pic and select search the internet.
Thanks i didn't know how to google the pic either.
CC i didn't find too many on here for that area. so i knew it was gonna be kinda difficult, but WOW. It was really difficult. Thanks for info.
There are 180 ladies currently on P411 in the PHX metro area. That number is down considerably now coming into summer compared to wintertime here. Unfortunately Eccie is just not that big in town, but we continue working on it.
Thank you.