KC compared to other cities

What cities are hobby friendly? Which ones just plain suck? Where can the ladies command the highest prices? Where is it a buyer's market?

Oh, and where is a good place for Asian providers? KC sucks and it seems like it would be easier to fly to where they are.

New Orleans?
Dallas?
Denver?
SoCal?
Seattle?
Miami?
Las Vegas?
Chicago?
Detroit? ha ha ha
Bangkok Thailand is good for Asians.
There was another member on this board who told me OK was a good place for AMPs. Have not been able to get down there though. I was in Boston last year on
business and saw a fair amount of ads by Asians. Unfortunately was not able to get away for any fun.
Dallas is, from what I've heard, a hobbyists dream. Lots of providers for lower then average prices. They also supposedly have a good number of AMPs.

New York, California and Miami are where I've seen providers with the highest rates. But the cost of living is much higher there then it is in Kansas City, so when factored in, often times the higher rates are really just considered average.
Dallas has to be in the top three of my limited experience. Houston is OK. Amp scene is big in Dallas and not bad in Houston. I have always struggled in Las Vegas. Have had some higher priced luck in NYC, but NEVER a true GFE experience like we are spoiled by here and in Dallas ( including by adrielle!)

Toronto was very nice and very wide open about the hobby.
I really think this thread would do better on one of the national discussion forums. There is nothing wrong with it being here but the discussion might benefit from more input from people living in the other cities.
omahan stay still let us talk or type for me hands done atl is the best you will meet a lady who will party almost any where if you look like you have money not if you have money hands down you will have fun in atl
  • Bubba
  • 06-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Dallas is generally recognized as the best hobby city in the US. When considering price, the number of ladies and the variety, most "well travelled" hobby guys I know say Dallas is the best. I know if I had lived there much longer I would have gone broke!!!

Dallas also.....or did as of a couple of years ago, has a large number of AMPs. I really miss seeing some of those young ladies. The good ones treated you like a king!!

Las Vegas has a lot of ladies and they do have some true gems but generally speaking they charge considerably more than many other cities. Also, there seems to be a higher percentage of poor service and ripoffs.

Of course most of us have heard that LA and New York have a lot of ladies but their prices are generally a little higher then Dallas or KC.

In the US, I think most people will say Dallas is the best place to play!!! Based on my experience I would agree!!!
My greatest and most profoundly memorable experiences have been in Miami. OMG
I must have found the wrong one in ATL. I was there a few weeks ago and one of the better reviewed showed up with no energy, forgot a rubber and was 1.5 hours late. Maybe just a bad night for her, but still felt like a waste of my resources.

B
Can anyone weigh in on Denver? I'll be there on business soon. They seem to have quite a few AMP's and I've browsed the sowet site, but I'm curious as to how that city compares to KC.
If you do your homework Detroit area is not that bad.
Went to atl last year and didn't stay very long. They had a bunch of "video ho" looking girls that charged very little. I like to say they were damn near givin it away! And a lot of them were very cute. I had a client tell me that he thought weekends were better around there because any other time traffic is a mess.

New york seems to have the most asian postings from what I've seen. And from what I've heard, they are pretty big on outcalls.

KC, Texas, and Nola seem to be the biggest fans of the boards, ie, this one and the old...very big in Nola.

Cali of course good for the hobby, but more expensive as has been said. Miami too but their vice is HOTTT!!! Same with Orlando.

What I have noticed in my travels is that we are pretty thorough with our screening compared to some other areas. A lot of guys unwilling to be screened...a lot of providers unwilling to give refs.
Can anyone weigh in on Denver? Originally Posted by Jazzer
Some girls bounce back and forth between KC and Denver. They should be able to comment. Colorado has its own boards but I don't know if I can post the links here.
Being in Las Vegas for the past few years but being a native of Kansas.... There are lots of AMPS here in Vegas that have Asians and that provide great service for a decent price... You just have to do your study... lol Need any help just give me a ring! Dont forget about me Kansas!