funny idea i had

• kkaro
  • 01-28-2013, 03:18 PM
i would laugh tell i died if i ever read this news head line

criminal pepper sprays police to get away

hmm not a lethal weapon can they shoot you?
out running the radio could they talk after being sprayed?
will have to say not a good idea if they have any idea who you are
Hmmm....probably not a good idea to do this.

Sounds to me like you have some odd thought processes, kkaro!
Time to figure out how to iggy this child...
  • kkaro
  • 01-28-2013, 04:17 PM
blah you didnt find my joke funny wow hurts me lol

i gota another funny idea that really isnt all that funny
what would it be worth to know how to do a eye reflex test to see if a person is really drunk or just a person who acts looks and smells drunk its easy to do and can be done without the persons knowledge if they are aware of what you did i would say its time to get outa dodge if i get 10 yes votes i will explain how the test is done

p.s. test is 100% no way to fake it test it on your friends when you are drinking you will see
Creepy!!
Hitting the BLOCK button...

LOOK NO MORE TROLL!!
Its called Nystagmus Gaze...Why are all of your post LE related?
Its called Nystagmus Gaze...Why are all of your post LE related? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Don't mind him his coo coo clock is a bit off these days...super paranoia....the government put a microchip in his brain ^_^
<3ya kkaro
Don't mind him his coo coo clock is a bit off these days...super paranoia....the government put a microchip in his brain ^_^
<3ya kkaro Originally Posted by Aceysexyazz
Glad I'm wearing my tinfoil hat when I read his posts!
Glad I'm wearing my tinfoil hat when I read his posts! Originally Posted by bp6570

Make sure the shinny side of the foil is out, to reflect the government brain washing trasmissions.
Make sure the shinny side of the foil is out, to reflect the government brain washing trasmissions. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Thanks Dog, almost forgot that part! Glad youre back
I need a volunteer to try this out. You dont really have to be my friend but you do gotta be drunk.
I need a volunteer to try this out. You dont really have to be my friend but you do gotta be drunk. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Shiny hats or pepperspraying the Fuzz Gemma? the two together could make an interesting day ROTFL