GoNe CrAzY bAcK sOoN

So I am so freakin boeereddd!!! Ahhhhhh....crazy much? Yeah...getting drunk alone in my room to the sweet melodious symphony that is KU BASKETBALL! Fuck you Yeah I said it! ROTFL Ahhhhhh Bite me if you tools don't like it. ^_^
Oh I like it Sweetie....too bad you're not in KC...we could watch it together...

Watching the game to but pulling for W Virginia lol
Oh I like it Sweetie....too bad you're not in KC...we could watch it together...

Originally Posted by malwoody
Would be much more fun that way.... makes me wonder though whether or not the thrill of getting drilled watcht KU kick Ass would be enough to silence me and finally put me into the sweet sex coma i so desperately crave.....hmmmm
PS Fuck Vag-inia Triton. They are pussy's hence the Vag ^_^
It's all in good fun I jus love college basketball and drinks to! I think KC is missing you
I miss it too!
Ll ll l black no l noncompliance thoughtful I'll
Watching the game to but pulling for W Virginia lol Originally Posted by Triton
No doubt that is/was painful..
Would be much more fun that way.... makes me wonder though whether or not the thrill of getting drilled watcht KU kick Ass would be enough to silence me and finally put me into the sweet sex coma i so desperately crave.....hmmmm Originally Posted by Aceysexyazz
Could be worth a try though....

Rock Chalk..18-1
Ll ll l black no l noncompliance thoughtful I'll Originally Posted by Aceysexyazz
Pocket eccie messaging ROTFL