WOW Great Game

What you guys think...SF is doing great..WOW

There was a game on.... slept right through it... best few hours of sleep I have had in awhile.

But I do have to say that I got up to see the best part of the game...
It was an epic game Kaylen!
I watched it online and the commercials sucked, plus Beyonce's halftime show was kinda lame. She did more dancing than singing live.
Wow what a great game! Sure wish the Chiefs could play that we'll! Who knows maybe this year.
Wow what a great game! Sure wish the Chiefs could play that we'll! Who knows maybe this year. Originally Posted by Triton
Yes it was very exciting ....
I thought the food and drinks at the Superbowl party I attended was amazingly good! One of our good friends just opened his new bar yesterday! He bought it last October and has done a wonderful job with it. Its a 30's and up bar. It was so nice and enjoyable. I usually love Beyonce, but I wasn't as impressed by her performance. I hope everyone else had a fun day too!
So what did everyone think of the commercials this year? I thought most of the ones I saw - and I missed quite a few - were pretty lame.

I actually threw up a little in my mouth with the GoDaddy commercial of the geek kissing the girl. Really wasn't a mental image I want to have to live with. I actually laughed a little thinking I'd have preferred to see two hairy dudes tickling each other's tonsils. Am I weird or was I not the only one?
There was one with Deion Sanders i thought was the best one...Anyone see it?
Just like Kansas City to waste their first round draft pick on a 45-year old imposter. Even if he is Deion Sanders.
Oh shit I about choked laughing over that one!!

You know what is sad, Deion Sanders probably COULD still run circles around some of the mediocre talent in the NFL these days.
That was the best NO called game I have ever seen. I thought I saw Ref’s on the field, maybe not. What happened to the SF play book? It kind of looked like the Chiefs. Run up the middle no yards, 2nd down Run left or right no yards, 3rd down throw down the field for No yards. Punt. Then watch the Defense get beat because they were out of position. SF looked like they weren’t ready to play. Must be because everyone was picking them to win, it was a great win for the Ravens.
The really great game was not the Super Bowl, but the Puppy Bowl! So damn cute!...and they had a KCdog from one of shelters who made a touchdown!
Hey baby see if you can find it and post it...loved it
Oh shit I about choked laughing over that one!!

You know what is sad, Deion Sanders probably COULD still run circles around some of the mediocre talent in the NFL these days. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3j4-4N3Ng

Here you go doll. The kid in this commercial just became a hero to geeks worldwide LOL