Hope this question gets answered

Any glory holes? Me and my buddies are trying to find some, located in kenner/metairie/ or new orleans . Thanks !
Good luck finding those......

M.M.
Only men here.
He never specified only answers from men and I was trying to let him know good luck on finding some because they are not in the area.
I know what they are, there used to be 1 on Tulane back in the day... It is where a man can go and do somebody not knowing who's on the other side of the hole.

M.M.
He never specified only answers from men and I was trying to let him know good luck on finding some because they are not in the area.
I know what they are, there used to be 1 on Tulane back in the day... It is where a man can go and do somebody not knowing who's on the other side of the hole.

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson

I believe DATYMAN was saying that the only glory holes you'll find in these parts have men on the other side of the hole... Guess that should be 'both sides of the hole'...

WALDT/TEHO!
Only men here. Originally Posted by DATYMAN
That's right, you tell her you MAN. You really put her in her place, you sad excuse for a lizard

lol I just want be a fly on both side of that wall...LOL I COULD ONLY IMAGINE. I am more into Collets and can not wait to go the weekend of the Saint and the Cowboys game however.
I would give up would I know, to view some glory hole..LOL I am quiet the poet now aren't I. lol

To the poster good luck finding that.
Wonder if someone had a room once a month called that charged a bill each person for 5 holes to enter. Guaranteeing females on the other side. or the other side of the room open call who knows which sex was on other side. Wonder how many would go. Wonder how many would care who was on the other side. ????? Things that make you go hmmmmmm
To the poster good luck finding that.
Wonder if someone had a room once a month called that charged a bill each person for 5 holes to enter. Guaranteeing females on the other side. or the other side of the room open call who knows which sex was on other side. Wonder how many would go. Wonder how many would care who was on the other side. ????? Things that make you go hmmmmmm Originally Posted by Majichands

+1