Head Game: TN vs. TJ

There was an older thread but can’t find it. I’ve seen Nina a few times and left very satisfied each time. Now considering changing things up and paying Jessica a visit but want to know if she’s as good as Nina or perhaps even better.

Thanks I’m advance.
There was an older thread but can’t find it. I’ve seen Nina a few times and left very satisfied each time. Now considering changing things up and paying Jessica a visit but want to know if she’s as good as Nina or perhaps even better.

Thanks I’m advance. Originally Posted by Nautingale
Both are winner winner chicken dinner. I try to alternate. Only dif is TJ boobs are a little bigger and she has the world class taco.
TN has a little more sex appeal (IMO) and is a bit younger. TN over TJ in Plano. But if TJ can see you at apartment....different story. YMMV there.
I’ve seen both several times. There’s no downside here.
Both are winner winner chicken dinner. I try to alternate. Only dif is TJ boobs are a little bigger and she has the world class taco. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Yeah I remember reading about that, apparently rather large, taco. Like a sleeve on wizards cloak?

TN has a little more sex appeal (IMO) and is a bit younger. TN over TJ in Plano. But if TJ can see you at apartment....different story. YMMV there.
I’ve seen both several times. There’s no downside here. Originally Posted by onr9278
Nina is an attractive mid 40's lady. I figured that "no downside here" was probably the answer I'd get.