Fresh Meat

Is it me or does there seem to be a LOT of fresh meat showing up on RR lately? Strip clubs shut down....girls' gotta eat I guess!

Anyone here have personal experience / references they can provide or maybe have TOFTT and let us know who to avoid?

Monger Safely Gentlemen,
Alex
RubRatings? I though it seemed to have thinned out on there. Maybe I'm crazy
Same with Listcrawler, fresh meat
Lots of newbies showing up with out of town phone numbers and obvious fake pics. No way, no how, no shit. Wont bother to waste time and money on any of the out of state phone numbers. IF you google lots of them are advertising in 3-4 locations at once. Going to use my big head through this mess to come out better on the other side,
Not an encounter- moved
Find best knife sharpener for your kitchen to deal with all kinda meat cuttings and vege cuttings.
Not an encounter- moved Originally Posted by CryptKicker
You have the best avatar I e ever seen.
You have the best avatar I e ever seen. Originally Posted by Say What
I agree. That’s the hottest one I’ve ever seen. It’s hard to read the posts because the avatar is so distracting
lots of new girls who have lost regular jobs are posting online websites now--definitely fresh meat
There’s been many fake pics on Rubratings wanting to meet you at their location. Once you arrive, they ask for money cards, or a cash app, before they give you the exact apartment number. It’s a typical scam.
Seeking is the best thing since sliced bread. Young naive submissive little cum dumpsters just starting their pussy for money careers!!!! I love it.