Favorite Sex Toy?

First question. What’s your favorite sex toy?
Second question. Are sex toys for men viewed the same as sex toys for women? Why or Why not?
My favorite is the Tremblr and I don’t think sex toys for men are viewed the same but think they should be. I feel like guys are viewed as a freak if they have a flesh light.
First question. What’s your favorite sex toy?
Second question. Are sex toys for men viewed the same as sex toys for women? Why or Why not?
My favorite is the Tremblr and I don’t think sex toys for men are viewed the same but think they should be. I feel like guys are viewed as a freak if they have a flesh light. Originally Posted by mholmes
had a Fleshlight, and I enjoyed it as a past time just hated the clean up afterwards, LOL.

I did a couple massage recently and they used this on my friend. She had about a 5 minute rolling orgasm!
I used a Lelo Sono Cruise similar to what Slowmover posted and I may have taken less than 3 minutes to send my partner over the edge the thing is amazing
I heard those were pretty awesome

I did a couple massage recently and they used this on my friend. She had about a 5 minute rolling orgasm! Originally Posted by slowmover
I'm dying to know. What is it and how do you use it?
^^^Ditto
I'm dying to know. What is it and how do you use it? Originally Posted by almostfamous
I have the same question. Haven’t seen one of those before.
  • MojoR
  • 04-09-2020, 07:54 AM
I've a Womanizer that I like to use in sessions. It sure seems to do the trick for the ladies. I've given a few away as gifts over the years and everyone raves about them. Sure is fun to watch the first time.
Lovense Lush 2 - with phone App - described as self-contained kegal balls one of my ATFs swears by it. We both enjoy the App I can use to surprise her while she's reciprocating with her own oral techniques on me.

Make her jump for joy - no shit GI
https://www.pinkcherry.com/collectio...ral-stimulator

I have this and just did video using it ..
How would you do this with different providers? I can’t imagine anyone want to share! I guess it could be sanitized but still?
Glad I’m a fan Gina. I’ll check out the video
manwand
I use it for my famous milkshakes mmmmmmm

https://www.luxevibes.com/products/man-wand

Attached Images File Type: jpg AP99967.jpg (5.2 KB, 297 views)