laptop for sale

3 month old intel, celeron, windows 7 for sale. EXCELLENT CONDITION call ali, 501 617 7498
3 month old intel, celeron, windows 7 for sale. EXCELLENT CONDITION call ali, 501 617 7498 Originally Posted by ali*cat
Do you deliver to NWA? Ha
If you leave the pictures of yourself on it you might command top dollar <wink>
3 month old intel, celeron, windows 7 for sale. EXCELLENT CONDITION call ali, 501 617 7498 Originally Posted by ali*cat
Do you deliver to NWA? Ha Originally Posted by arkfun
Apparently, Madison, the BU Dancer, who Mr Mark is trying to introduce to the group is a good prospect, Ali. If you knew how to contact her, you might have a sale. But then what do I know? I'm apparently just a rude, arrogant, asshole.
Apparently, Madison, the BU Dancer, who Mr Mark is trying to introduce to the group is a good prospect, Ali. If you knew how to contact her, you might have a sale. But then what do I know? I'm apparently just a rude, arrogant, asshole. Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
yeah right!
Oh there's so much to be said about that......pandering immediately comes to mind

But let's get ali's laptop sold! Maybe list the price you had in mind? Any newer ladies who are considering doing some touring should definitely get a laptop. Impossible to tour without one! Hobbyists who want to keep their exploits off of the work or home pc, buying a used laptop is a great and affordable way to protect your safety and privacy!
Lily is outstanding at getting the thread back on course! Good job.

I agree with listing the price, as well as info on CPU, RAM, type and size of hard drive would be helpful.

(Now who is going off topic on the above paragraph)

Huck
There's enough double entendre in that post, huck, to spin the thread in so many fun ways. Seriously, though, I'd love to know the data Huck mentioned; particularly the $.
It' sold you guys Thank you for your help!
Delivery to NWA, Ali or are we still going to be waiting on contact information from our new playmate? Inquiring minds want to know . . .
No to a non-hobby related friend. And ark, I loves ya for who you are whether you are an arrogant, rude asshole or not!!
No to a non-hobby related friend. And ark, I loves ya for who you are whether you are an arrogant, rude asshole or not!! Originally Posted by ali*cat

I was just hoping for an NWA visit.
Maybe someday!
Oh and I meant Arklookn4lovn arkfun, lol