What would legalization look like

A lot of people have said fosta/sesta is the wrong approach. Logic goes legalizing the hobby so it could be regulated and brought out of the shadows would make it easier to identify trafficking situations. And of course there is the simple what two adults do in private should be nobody's business whether money changes hands or not. Tend to agree.

But that is not what I am curious about. If you were on a panel helping to write the laws that would define this legalization or decriminilazation what would you propose.

Would your vision be like the brothels in Nevada?
Prostitution is only legal inside brothels. Get caught propositioning a lady outside them in say Las Vegas and you will find that is not legal.

Where would those brothels be located?
What regulations if any would you impose?
Would you require providers get some kind of license?
What about medical exams?
Would there be some type of formalized training to help them avoid diseases and be generally safe in all ways?

Any limitations on where the brothels could be located?
For example a liquor store cannot be a certain number of feet from a school, etc.

And next how would it change the hobby?

Would there be an influx of providers that might drive down prices?
Would it lead to more hobbyists once fear of legal troubles was gone which would drive up prices?
Or do you think that everyone who would be a hobbyist already is?
How long would it take for the stigma to leave?

Just food for thought and hopefully intelligent discussion, maybe a change of pace from the normal drama.

Also, if this hobby is ever to be legalized many of these questions will need to be addressed within the legislation so having the discussions might be a needed forerunner of that movement.
have you ever been to Amsterdam - if not you ahve no idea what you are missing

Simplicity and very friendly woman - ZERO games and 1000% better then any BS website you find in the USA and I consider Eccie a Bull shit website .. BUTIT IS NICE - NOT AS GOOD AS IT USE TO BE

P411 HAS OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE REDICULOUS RATES

I have wanted to propose a Red Light District in Dallas County - but where

Forget Richarson - Forget 35 area - too many druggies and ignorant people - forget Collin county -

I'm thinking Denton County - but thats too far north

Where would those brothels be located?
they use to be all over the place in Collin County

some of you dont even know that

Hwy 121 was Heaven

the issue is are you willing to Die while trying to create a legal area we're we can enjoy each other with no real legalized unity

this is not the 1960's or 70's when free sex was open -

we are now in the BS bed room community of FAT lazy Americans that most of them cant get a hard cock even with 20 blue pills or 20 Rhinos but WANT that feeling of being YOUNG and HORNY then get mad because they couldnt proform

LMAO at REALITY

so bottom line a Red Light District in the USA will be SUPER COOL in my Eyes - because Im a Horny Mother Fucker Stud

but its never going to work - so I'll continue to burn Air Miles and fly to Amsterdam

but mary jane is soon to become legal nation wide - the next TRUE step is legalized PAID SEX

Amsterdam has already WARNED the USA

enough of my rant

here::

Would your vision be like the brothels in Nevada? YOU CANT CHANGE THE VISION

Prostitution is only legal inside brothels. Get caught propositioning a lady outside them in say Las Vegas and you will find that is not legal. - LEGAL SEX vs ILLGAL SEX ?

I'VE ONLY HAD GOOD SEX - WAS THAT ILLEGAL BECASUE i HELPED HER WITH RENT OR HELPED HER PUT HER DAUGHTER THROUGH SCHOOL OR HELPED HER PAY FOR HER CAR - I TRULLY LOVE HELPING SINGLE MOTHERS - AS I GIVE THE MIDDLE FINGER TO THOSE BALLESS WEAK SO CALLED MAN THAT RAN OUT ON THEM

IF I COULD HELP EVER SINGLE MOTHER ON EARTH I WILL HAVE LIVED A HAPPY LIFE as I along the way help those children at St Jude

Where would those brothels be located? NOT IN MY NEIGHBOR AS THE OL SAYING GOES

What regulations if any would you impose? A LOT OF PISSED OFF PEOPLE AND BOARDED COPS

Would you require providers get some kind of license? THAT WOULD PROBABLY HAPPEN / AKA A TAX - JUST LIKE THE MARY JANE TAX IN CO

What about medical exams? HELL YA - INCOME FOR THE LOCAL HEALTH DEPT

Would there be some type of formalized training to help them avoid diseases and be generally safe in all ways? GIRLS / LADIES ITS TIME TO TAKE YOUR CLASS IN "HOW TO DO SEX" FOR DUMMIES

AND I'M GOING TO BE FIRST IN LINE TO TEACH ALL OF THEM

Any limitations on where the brothels could be located? I'M SURE I CAN BUILD A SUPER BIG NICE PLACE FOR ALL OF US

For example a liquor store cannot be a certain number of feet from a school, etc.
SCHOOLS - TOO FREACKEN FUNNY - ONE OF THE FIRST GALS THAT I HAD FUN WITH IN THIS INDUSTRY WAS WORKING IT SINCE SHE WAS IN SINCE 16 IN JR HIGH ON HWY 121 AND SHE WAS SUPER HOT - I HAD FUN WITH HER FOR YRS WE STILL TALK AND ITS BEEN 20 + YRS

SO YOUR WORRIED ABT SCHOOL GIRLS OR SCHOOLS

SCHOOLS FORGET IT - SCHOOLS GIRLS - THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT

And next how would it change the hobby? EASENESS

Would there be an influx of providers that might drive down prices? PROBABLY

Would it lead to more hobbyists once fear of legal troubles was gone which would drive up prices? PROBABLY / MAYBE - everyone might get a hard dick once in awhile - lmao

Or do you think that everyone who would be a hobbyist already is? NO CHANGE

How long would it take for the stigma to leave? NEVER - at least in my life time and my Dr says I'm as good as a 25 yr old (i promise you im not 25 ) but I'm as good as 2-25 yrs old

the last 25 yr 30 yr 35 yr 40yr old woman i was with - said you got a nice cock adn i'm older then all of them put together

lmao

I know the secret to life and its bottled up inside

I know that if i am on a committee to create the FIRST Red Light District in the USA - i will lose my current job - lose my bull shit family respect - gain 100's of sexy female friends that will probably fuck me for free and die with an awesome smile on my face

I LONG for a Red District

and so does ' SHE '
Most ladies do not want legalization. We want decriminalization. We don't want a system where we are forced to register, or forced to work in certain establishments. They have that in Nevada, and they still have a substantial number of ladies who work illegally outside of the brothels.

I would like a system much like the UK-- it is legal to work as a provider, but it is illegal to own/operate a brothel. Agencies are legal as long as their ladies do not all work out of the same location. No registration, no paperwork to be a provider.

"She" does not long for a red light district. With that comes having to work for others and having to give a portion of our earnings to others. If I wanted that, I'd have a pimp now.
Most ladies do not want legalization. We want decriminalization. We don't want a system where we are forced to register, or forced to work in certain establishments. They have that in Nevada, and they still have a substantial number of ladies who work illegally outside of the brothels.

I would like a system much like the UK-- it is legal to work as a provider, but it is illegal to own/operate a brothel. Agencies are legal as long as their ladies do not all work out of the same location. No registration, no paperwork to be a provider.

"She" does not long for a red light district. With that comes having to work for others and having to give a portion of our earnings to others. If I wanted that, I'd have a pimp now. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

ALL of this. Very well stated Ms. Preston. I am not even remotely interested in working for "someone" else and paying them for my time and body usage, literally. I already do that with my RW Vanilla job.
Well said Ms Preston! Sure working with fear sucks but i will not be forced to register.
My theory:

I think legalization could definitely make it safer, however I think it will drive competition way up & prices down for the women. Supply will increase dramatically imo. Providing is already a job that literally ANY woman can wake up tomorrow and do with no type of training or real qualifications needed. If you remove the criminal element, which will eventually take away a lot of the social stigma, I think you will have a SLEW of women enter the game to make what will appear to be "easy" money. Women you never thought would be willing to ho will be hoeing. The pool of potential providers will essentially go from the small % of women bold enough to engage in the criminal element and willing to bear the potential stigma to literally EVERY girl 18 and up. I don't think I've ever met a woman who didn't think her vagina and/or mouth was the best thing going and wasn't worth paying for. Lol. Legalization would be the proverbial green light for a LOT of them.

It's kind of like the drug game. The illegal nature drives up the price. I feel like there may be a bit of a "be careful what you wish for" element to it. Especially when the government and corporate interests get involved.

Personally, I hope it gets legalized in my lifetime b/c I want to watch the effects it has on our society. I have theories about the effects & I don't think it will be what most think. I just want to watch the show. Lol.
Thanks Grace, admit I am not well versed on laws in various nations.
I get the sense from the few provider responses so far there might be consensus for keeping status quo if the new laws did not allow for independence. That is an angle I had not thought of. Though to be honest I only began thinking about this recently with all the news stories and twitter chatter following the new laws.
GP
ya i completely understand your point of view - which honestly I think it is best

I long for red light district isnt going to happen - she wants one - yes she doesnt - she wants to do whatever she wants

but I think neither is going to happen in the USA anytime soon

the OP was asking abt brothels - we are out of the brothels age in the USA

I entertained the questions

the internet has taken the industry

woman work alone or should, as it should be

this is a Self Employment venture
youre creating your own paycheck - you market your product price it and deliver and hope for repeat customers you keep hrs pay your expenses and provide for yourself and utilize your income as you see fit

but guess what the government is going to want you to pay a TAX on that active kitty

a red light district isnt going to happen here - actually honestly i think that is a little degrading

Legalizing Sex - I never understood that

We are abt legalize Mary Jane nationwide and they are required to register

Legalize sex and register - that sounds so much like " get out of my Bed Room "
a woman having to register - what nonsense

next thing you will see - is guys having to register to see registered women

I think I'll patten the words " I am Registered " and sell T-shirts to the Government to be handed out to each registered woman / man

but lets say it becomes legal to pay for sex - women will need an avenue so guys can find them - the internet will explode and you will see offices / houses opening up with woman working out of them

you could easily have a house in your neighborhood that a 2-3 woman work out of and have traffic at all hrs - whats to stop that from happening

Im sure a lot of woman will leave their 9-5 jobs and work it - a few guys a week can easily dble or more most 9-5

yes 18 yr old hotties will get in or get introduced to a fast money maker

marriages will get broken up - either those on the edge or those from him just trying it and her finding out

new marriage #'s will probably go down - dating will be effected - 'good girls' might not trust guys

but what makes a " bad girl "

girl aka woman

guys will be guys / gals will be gals

heck I'll be able to go down the street have great time with a nice attractive sexy woman for an hr a few times a month and have her and any other woman whenever i want as long as i can afford it

heck we might even see money problems created with guys

SEX is a Drug - i truly believe it is - a very enjoyable drug

is sex all that life is meant to be - it is a really nice act of connection

there's a saying " we are not meant to travel through life alone "

but a lot of us, do or is that sadly do

Hi Kendall
Thank you

The Govt. wants you to pay a tax on your earnings whether they are legal or not. I've paid my taxes on my earnings here. Its foolish not to.

Oracle-- I believe you're wrong about legalization driving the prices down... its more expensive to get sex in a brothel than it is in Dallas. Hell, in brothel land, even the likes of average, mediocre me can get $1000/hr like its nothing (I've done the brothel thing... I'm a registered whore in Nevada and everything...)
The Govt. wants you to pay a tax on your earnings whether they are legal or not. I've paid my taxes on my earnings here. Its foolish not to.
Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You may be paying taxes but most sex workers in America don't
There will never be legalization/decriminalization here without registration
The gov't is definitely going to want their cut
Providers will be required to register,submit to std tests,pay taxes and restricted to selling their wares in hooker friendly areas
Legal or not,this profession will always attract pimps,thugs and organized crime

I also think it's possible to allow providers to choose between working alone or at someone else's establishment
As long as they aren't hooking in the school zone or at the park,no one is gonna bother them

But knowing American women..most providers won't be able to abide by gov't rules

On the bright side,the number of beautiful women stepping out of shadows to hook openly,will quadruple
Trump is gonna need to issue sex worker visas to accommodate thousands of women interested in moving here
My theory:

I think legalization could definitely make it safer, however I think it will drive competition way up & prices down for the women. Supply will increase dramatically imo. …. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I believe the Oracle is precisely correct on this one, as it is in Germany, where my first hobbying experience was.

In Germany - there are individuals (independent), but the vast majority are in a "Laufhaus", which look like apartment buildings, with security gates, individual rooms for each lady, who "rents" the room from the landlord/owner of the building.

And - the pricing is VERY VERY LOW. You can walk the halls of these buildings, and there are so many gorgeous women (all types, really), for about 50 Euro (about $65 USD) for ~30 minutes of fun playtime.

then - go to the lobby/bar, chill out, meet someone else, and repeat the process all day and night if you wish.

Now on the good side - I recall they all had to be medically checked out periodically, and I think carried an ID card if I recall. Part of the reason I love that country so much!
I think like the price of good legal "herbs" in CO the price would end up dropping considerably over time under full legalization.

Oracle-- I believe you're wrong about legalization driving the prices down... its more expensive to get sex in a brothel than it is in Dallas. Hell, in brothel land, even the likes of average, mediocre me can get $1000/hr like its nothing (I've done the brothel thing... I'm a registered whore in Nevada and everything...) Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Sex is much cheaper in Germany. And that's the only thing In that country cheaper than in the US.
I believe the Oracle is precisely correct on this one, as it is in Germany, where my first hobbying experience was.

In Germany - there are individuals (independent), but the vast majority are in a "Laufhaus", which look like apartment buildings, with security gates, individual rooms for each lady, who "rents" the room from the landlord/owner of the building.

And - the pricing is VERY VERY LOW. You can walk the halls of these buildings, and there are so many gorgeous women (all types, really), for about 50 Euro (about $65 USD) for ~30 minutes of fun playtime.

then - go to the lobby/bar, chill out, meet someone else, and repeat the process all day and night if you wish.

Now on the good side - I recall they all had to be medically checked out periodically, and I think carried an ID card if I recall. Part of the reason I love that country so much! Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
Sex is much cheaper in Germany. And that's the only thing In that country cheaper than in the US. Originally Posted by cowboyesfan
Yes. I already had my theory about what would happen if legalization occurred, but it was somewhat backed up when I learned a bit about sex work in Germany and one of the biggest complaints was that legalization created an influx of girls which was driving down business and price due to so much competition.
Been some interesting posts about how it works in different countries. Never traveled outside the US and no passport. Probably should get one some day.

I suspect someone working out of their home would generate complaints from neighbors about the guys coming and going at various hours. Plus the occasional client who parks illegally or tosses out trash for the neighbors to pick up, etc. I know the social sites I am on complain loudly about such areas now.

I think the biggest debates if brought up before legislatures at federal or state level will be where it is allowed and what regulations/restrictions there will be. I would expect there to be a lot of debate regarding the potential medical pitfalls.

So for those who have traveled or are familiar with laws of other countries which countries would you suggest modeling new American laws after. Curious how these models will be viewed differently by providers and hobbyists.

Also curious if there is anyone here who has been active in trying to get such discussions started. Has anyone for example written to their legislator with suggestions/proposals. Anyone comfortable sharing what you recommended. Legalization or decriminalization may be possible but it will first need either a grass roots movement or a precedent setting legal case.