When The Wife Asks

"How many women have you slept with?"

Don't be an idiot like me and answer, "Only you darling. With all the others I was awake!"
  • hd
  • 01-12-2011, 12:26 PM
thks for the tip!
"How many women have you slept with?"

Don't be an idiot like me and answer, "Only you darling. With all the others I was awake!" Originally Posted by Abe Normal
poor guy ...But too funny!!!!
*taking careful notes on Abe's wisdom, and averting my eyes on that aftermath pic*
That assumes the wife cares enough to ask that question. She'll normally remain docile as long as she's getting your paycheck.
OMG---good info!
@Abe

Is that a commercial pic, or is it one of you in a bondage session. I notice the towel is strategically placed, and I assume if it is removed the subject will be there in all his glory.
OMG Dallas, look at you! That is a friggin hot pic!
just dont let her get your hobby phone she will call all girls i had that happen to me a few weeks ago...i do not like talking to the wives
if a wife gets the hobby fone it ought to be an automatic response that it was a wrong number calling. or some other great excuse to not ruin the mans business opportunity with the provider of choice. flat tire on side the road, gentlemen stopped to help. etcccc
That assumes the wife cares enough to ask that question. She'll normally remain docile as long as she's getting your paycheck. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Unfortunately -- or fortunately, depending upon one's perspective -- tis true enough.

Frankly, I've seen many times more civies than providers -- and one provider I know ... well, I've had more sex partners than her. So when it comes to civie women, I tend to drastically under-report. After all, it's hard to make a girl feel special if she thinks she's number X with X being in the triple digits.

So I make up a number that is large enough to be believable given my history, but only like 20% of the real number. (*grin*)
When The Wife Asks- "How many women have you slept with?" Originally Posted by Abe Normal
My wife actually thinks she's the only woman I have ever slept with...no joke.

She never asked about my history when we were dating. I figured she didn't want to know, but now I guess she just assumed since we met at church I was a virgin like she was when we started dating. I've overheard her telling her friends and our daughter that we both saved ourselves for marriage. If she would have asked before we got married I would have told her, but what would I have to gain by telling her now.

Of course, you could have counted the number I'd been with on one hand before we got married.
The wife??? How about when the husband asks?? LOL Thats the story of my life!
If they ask it's time to talk about that new car you were going to get for her. She will forget all about it. If you ask her then prepare to get answered. Bella if that's you in your avatar you have beautiful legs
If they ask it's time to talk about that new car you were going to get for her. She will forget all about it. If you ask her then prepare to get answered. Bella if that's you in your avatar you have beautiful legs Originally Posted by burkalini
Sadly not me, its a photograph by photographer Horst P. Horst, who took a lot of very beautiful and sexy photos of women.