Time to Talk About the Bunny Suit :D

So with all the responses I have heard on my avatar and with how many ladies seem to love it, I have been wanting to know just how you would react if someone actually showed up in one lol.

Would you......
A. Run
B. Laugh
C. Cry
D Go through with the session just for the experience?
E. Tell anyone if you did go through with it?

Should I.....
1. Just forget about it.
2. Seriously consider buying one.
3. If I had one should I show up in it...lol
4. If I had one should I wait and change into it once I'm there.
5. Keep it on throughout the session.
6. Take it off before the start of the session .

Now if ya'll knew how hard it was to keep a straight face while typing this thread.....lol.

Ladies
Has anyone ever showed up to a session in a costume of this nature before?

Have you ever had a session with someone in a costume of this nature before?

Gentlemen
Have you ever showed up to a session in a costume of this nature before?

This should be interesting ....I wonder how many "no comments" we will get lol.
EA, you're d'man.....I can't wait to see how this goes!!
Of all the fucked up shit I have seen, I can't say that anyone has ever showed up in a bunny suit!.... However if they did I would have to laugh and think to myself " Well just another day in Hookerville..."....And if they were serious about it, yea I'd go through with the session...I've done much weirder things...lol
I would probably laugh then cry...lol.
Lol, you should first "warn" the lady about it to make sure she'll agree, however, you should wait to change into it once you've arrived at the session... a giant bunny walking around in broad daylight may draw some unwanted attention.
I used to go to scifi-comic cons ages ago.. never had the inclination to go to any of the 'Furry' parties but have had some interesting conversations with people who have. Closest I've come is a Vampire-Werewolf LARPer (Live-action-role-player) who wore a tail attached to an elastic band around her waist and kept it on. She howled too.. definitely worth the price of admission.
Drinking and posting again, huh EA?
Drinking and posting again, huh EA? Originally Posted by boardman
Nope I've never been drunk lol. However if I was then this is probably along the lines of what I would post
It's a recognized fetish. CSI had an episode on furries couple years ago.

Here is the TVGuide description of the episode:

"The writers at CSI have come up with some strange and kinky cases to investigate in the past (think the scuba diver in a tree or Lady Heather). But in this truly bizarre episode they've outdone themselves,which makes you wonder: do they have vivid imaginations or does stuff like this really happen? A man dressed in a full raccoon suit becomes roadkill after he's hit by a car on a dark stretch of highway. When Grissom and Catherine arrive, they discover he has also been shot. It turns out the dude is part of a weird group that believes in acting on animal instinct."

The rating for the show is listed as: Suggestive Dialog, Strong, Coarse Language, Explicit Sexual Situations, Violence

For a more balanced view, read this thread on the CSI Guide forums; Ep 406 "Fur and Loathing" (a furry's view)
Oh its very real. The ratio of men to women into it is about 1000 to 1, and thusly the vast majority of practitioners are gay. ("not that theres anything wrong with that" -Seinfeld)
D) Go through with the session ( Would be fun & hot !!)

4) change into it once your there. ( Wish you could show up in it but would draw to much attention & im low key)
I don't see any problem with you showing up for a date in a bunny suit, but I wonder.....do you bring a basket full of eggs ??

And are you litter box trained ? LOL
It's a recognized fetish. CSI had an episode on furries couple years ago. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I saw that episode and didn't think anything other than written by someone a little twisted. Had no idea of this being an actual fetish, learn something new every day.
I don't know about a costume such as the bunny but could invision a provider in a cat women, supergirl, or other cute outfit.
do you bring a basket full of eggs ?? Originally Posted by Abe Normal
No. You have a suit full of sperm. The eggs are standing in front of you.
I would..
B. Laugh
D Go through with the session just for the experience.

You should..
2. Seriously consider buying one.
5. Keep it on throughout the session.

LOL!

Ladies
Has anyone ever showed up to a session in a costume of this nature before?
Nope.

Hmmm I was a french maid... does that count?