P411/ECCIE donation rates + Okays

Had a question about donations and P411 okays. Say I'm on P411 and see that a provider has a rate of $250/hr. Then I see her ad on ECCIE for $200. Obviously I contact her and let her know that I saw her ad on here and if she would be ok with that rate. All of this is thru P411 (PMs, setting up appt. etc)

If all went swimmingly, would your decision to okay or not okay someone come down to if they paid the ECCIE donation or the P411 donation?? (ex. wouldn't okay them on P411 because they didnt pay that donation but the lower, ECCIE rate) Or does that matter at all?
I think if your worried about the ok on P411, you should just ask during your seccion if she would put an ok for you. Once the seccion is done, the ok is just a formality.
I agree with rabbit. I usually mention I will be sending them an okay request through p411 and/or DateCheck at the end of the session and have never had any problems. I think you're putting too much thought into this.
I would let the Companion know that you initially found her on ECCIE and then go from there on P411. Like the gentleman have said up above, at the end of the session, ask her if she would be so kind as to give you an 'OK' and then send a Request Form for an OK from P411 to the lady. You shouldn't have any problems from what I have read (and personally speaking).
I think you're putting too much thought into this. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Well no i'm not. It was out of curiosity. I have more than enough okays to get me a session with most ladies out there, I just found it odd when I had a provider NOT okay me because of the above. Not that I care just found it weird.

But yes I mention to her that i'll be shooting her an okay.
As long as you paid/pay agreed upon rate, nothing bad happened/happens during the session, etc, you should recieve an okay.
Well no i'm not. It was out of curiosity. I have more than enough okays to get me a session with most ladies out there, I just found it odd when I had a provider NOT okay me because of the above. Not that I care just found it weird.

But yes I mention to her that i'll be shooting her an okay. Originally Posted by BigTee
If you see a P411 lady, and nothing went wrong during session, and she refused to give you an OK.....well then, she's not a quality provider!

Regaurdless of what rate you took advantage off, or where you first noticed her...ect. If you are both on P411, You met and it went well, then you deserve the OK from her.
Agree with LA & Tiff , send your request through p411 & if all went well your ok should be honored no problems. The ok has nothing to do with rates etc, simply that your "OK" and everything went "OK" .
a lot of the women that post on 411 have a home base and their rates are established for their area. When some post on Eccie they are traveling and have a special or their rates change for the area they are traveling to and sometimes it is more than their normal rate and sometimes less than their normal rate.
Most women are not going to cancel a booking over the small difference between what they have posted on 411 and what they have put down for that particular trip if you ask them about their rates but should you haggle or even ask them to lower it?
If it doesnt say discount going thru 411 or special for this trip just pay the normal rate because women dont like a cheap man.
What the hell is 25 or 50 going to do for you? buy mcdonalds?
Dont embarrass your self and dont down grade the provider by doing this unless she states special or discount.
Thats probably why you didnt get an okay because she thought you were cheap haggling over those small amounts.
a lot of the women that post on 411 have a home base and their rates are established for their area. When some post on Eccie they are traveling and have a special or their rates change for the area they are traveling to and sometimes it is more than their normal rate and sometimes less than their normal rate.
Most women are not going to cancel a booking over the small difference between what they have posted on 411 and what they have put down for that particular trip if you ask them about their rates but should you haggle or even ask them to lower it?
If it doesnt say discount going thru 411 or special for this trip just pay the normal rate because women dont like a cheap man.
Dont embarrass your self and dont down grade the provider by doing this unless she states special or discount.
Thats probably why you didnt get an okay because she thought you were cheap haggling over those small amounts. Originally Posted by wildwooly1
+1 Smart Man
Your "OK" has nothing to do with agreeing upon a rate. If she agrees to see you at the lower rate, she should not have an issue giving you the ok. Afterall, she did decide to see you in the first place.

It would be different if she told you it was $250 and you shorted her...that's not the case here.
Thats probably why you didnt get an okay because she thought you were cheap haggling over those small amounts. Originally Posted by wildwooly1
Good points made here, but I do not think this was his issue at all. I think he just ran into a lady who doesn't understand how to run her affairs.
Okay, here's a stupid question What is the proper etiquette for a provider who lists a rate on P411 and then offers a nominal discount for P411 members? If I book through P411, should I assume the provider knows I'm a P411 member and automatically assumes I'll deduct the discount from the donation. I know some providers are really strict about not discussing rates. On the other hand, I don't want to get to the date with one amount of $$$ and the girl is expecting a bigger amount of $$$. Usually, I just pay her normal rate unless she specifically tells me the discount applies.
If she offers a P411 discount, and you set the date up via P411 and she is well aware that you are a P411, then pay the discounted rate.
When I see a P411 member the first time, and they have given me the full rate, I usually chalk it up to a tip. But if I see them a second time, and I still get the full rate, I will tell them that they have not taken out their discount and I offer that amount back to them. I want you to take your discount, that is the reason why I offer it in the first place!
I agree with Tiff, pay the discounted rate if contacted through P411, ive never had anyone take advantage of the discount i offer on there , and its always way over so i think alot dont even pay attention to the discount. Just my experiences.