I*N*S*E*C*U*R*I*T*Y

Here's a thought, if you don't like what I am wearing in my avatar, DON'T LOOK, That's what BLOCK is for, No need to allow your true colors to show, makes you look a little insecure to attack a provider because of what she is wearing in her pic. So, go find someone else to try to break down, you got the WRONG lady here, I am much tougher than to allow a few catty comments to get in my way. There really MUST be something better you have to do with your time? (maybe go make some money?) LOL, Ya either love me or hate me but either way, I REALLY could care less, I am above attacking someone because of their picture. Now, let's get back to the real point of ECCIE, making $$$$$. BYEEE!
[B]I am much tougher than to allow a few catty comments to get in my way.....I REALLY could care less..../B] Originally Posted by ali*cat
You mean tough as in skinned to no let it get to you. Do you mean you could care less about it.....but you start a whole thread about how it irritates you? But you could care less right?

I don't see you point since you posted this thread. Your post is sorta confusing. I truthfully don't know what your referring too....but it seems like you care what people think.....I m you did post this thread where people are free and welcome to reply just saying......
Ali, you realize that this is the National Discussion forum, right?

Since 90% of the people reading this don't have a clue what you are referring to (including me) perhaps you should either post this in the local area where your problems are coming from...or give us some detailed background information. I'm not even sure what you are asking for in your post above, sounds like you are just venting. Please elaborate.
I think the phrase you are looking for is "I couldn't care less".
  • coven
  • 01-16-2011, 08:51 AM
Here's a thought, if you don't like what I am wearing in my avatar, DON'T LOOK Originally Posted by ali*cat
Uh, Ali? I kinda like it, does that make me strange? Your bunny ears rock!

Just sayin'
I think the phrase you are looking for is "I couldn't care less". Originally Posted by Budman
Thank you. I am so glad someone else said it.
* If people aren't talking about you than you aren't relevant*
This is in your signature line, but you're bitching about what people are saying. Is this you striving to be irrelevant??
Ali, I think your avatar is srexy and beautiful. If someone makes a catty comment, just ignore it.
I'm not really sure what comment could be made about it. It's not offensive.
I like the avatar. I think lunch box boy say's it best:

I'm not really sure what comment could be made about it. It's not offensive. Originally Posted by China Doll
Thats what I was thinking too. And why she even started this thread, but no replies from her!
  • Tetas
  • 01-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Seems to have started in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=157618.

Not sure if she thought we were talking about HER bunny suit or what.
As far as I know, no one was being disrespectful or trying to "break her down", just kinda joking around about EA's bunny suit and what would happen if you were to wear it to an appointment.
She made a comment, then a guy made a comment about her being his type and I joshingly told him to back off...next thing you know...this is posted...
I'm lost.

• coven
  • 01-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Seems to have started in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=157618.

Not sure if she thought we were talking about HER bunny suit or what.
As far as I know, no one was being disrespectful or trying to "break her down", just kinda joking around about EA's bunny suit and what would happen if you were to wear it to an appointment.
She made a comment, then a guy made a comment about her being his type and I joshingly told him to back off...next thing you know...this is posted...
I'm lost.

Originally Posted by riday
Nope! That was EccieAddict asking questions about his own avatar, a man in a giant bunny suit.
  • Tetas
  • 01-17-2011, 12:27 PM
I know, that's my point. I think that SHE thought we were talking about her instead of EA.
Look at her posts #27 & #30, then a couple of minutes later she starts this thread.
Ali, your avatar is smoking hot! Others-Umm I think she is just expressing herself in a general statement, not "bitching".