A new Spinoff of a Reality TV Show! Naked and Afraid! Starring our very own Still Looking!

In this weeks Episode we find Still Looking on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific Waiting for his Cast Mate to arrive.

For 7 Days and Nights Still Looking will be faced with one and only one member of the opposite sex for companionship through the 50 degree nights and 100 degree days as they forage for food, shelter and something to do with their time.

How can they come together to survive in this remote place void of other women or potential clients?

Can one effect change in the other?

Let's see as this week's contestant makes her arrival.......

(Please note: Still Lookings Cast Mates have not signed up or volunteered for the show. Our Executive Producers scour the internet in search of the proper contestant that will bring out the best of Still Looking and contribute the most entertainment value. They are scooped up from their posh life based on entertainment value, stripped naked and dumped on the set with Still Looking without warning. Some may choose to simply ignore him and the live audience, Others may tend to leap on the opportunity to engage and some may simply make a meek appearance in the form of a WK snuck into the audience)

This week our Talent Coordinators have scoured the Internet and decided to pair Still Looking up with a Sugar Baby Wannabe!

Here is how she describes herself over on Seeking Arrangements where even whores are afforded equal opportunity at bettering their life through the generosity of others!

About Me

"I'm the one of the most interesting people you'll meet, though that's not necessarily me tooting my own horn. I know how others like to be treated and I like to make people happy. I use humor and love to get me through life.

I like to challenge others because I like to be challenged, but it can't always be serious. I love to laugh.

I'd rather mention now than later that I am currently 3 months pregnant with my first child. No baby daddy drama, no drama.

I'm looking for a confident and patient man to spend time with. Someone who can joke with me and discuss anything from the latest Simpsons episode to world events like Ebola or ISIS. A friend...

I'm not for everybody but I believe I could make a lasting and worthwhile connection with many."

She's 26 years old, 5'4", describes her career as being a Personal Trainer (let's see if she can train Still Looking!) , single, has dark brown hair and is of mixed ethnicity.

She enjoy relaxing and laughing with others

Attachment 359924

We were lucky to get her when she was not all tied up

Attachment 359926

She is the life of the party when it's time to do Body Shots!
Attachment 359925

and unlike others she is No Holes Barred!
Attachment 359927

Please welcome Joan Arc!

To borrow the word's of John Travolta "She's Electrifying"

She brings a whole new "Feel" to the show.

and it's "Now" Time to get things started!

Now let's see what our Star has to say about the female lead for this week's episode!

<cue Still Looking>
  • Toyz
  • 10-18-2014, 01:32 PM
Was that third picture some kind of tribal immunity test?
  • onei
  • 10-18-2014, 02:26 PM
I'm thinking.....

Originally Posted by onei
OK now that's funny!
In this weeks Episode we find Still Looking on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific Waiting for his Cast Mate to arrive.

For 7 Days and Nights Still Looking will be faced with one and only one member of the opposite sex for companionship through the 50 degree nights and 100 degree days as they forage for food, shelter and something to do with their time.

How can they come together to survive in this remote place void of other women or potential clients?

Can one effect change in the other?

Let's see as this week's contestant makes her arrival.......

(Please note: Still Lookings Cast Mates have not signed up or volunteered for the show. Our Executive Producers scour the internet in search of the proper contestant that will bring out the best of Still Looking and contribute the most entertainment value. They are scooped up from their posh life based on entertainment value, stripped naked and dumped on the set with Still Looking without warning. Some may choose to simply ignore him and the live audience, Others may tend to leap on the opportunity to engage and some may simply make a meek appearance in the form of a WK snuck into the audience)

This week our Talent Coordinators have scoured the Internet and decided to pair Still Looking up with a Sugar Baby Wannabe!

Here is how she describes herself over on Seeking Arrangements where even whores are afforded equal opportunity at bettering their life through the generosity of others!

About Me

"I'm the one of the most interesting people you'll meet, though that's not necessarily me tooting my own horn. I know how others like to be treated and I like to make people happy. I use humor and love to get me through life.

I like to challenge others because I like to be challenged, but it can't always be serious. I love to laugh.

I'd rather mention now than later that I am currently 3 months pregnant with my first child. No baby daddy drama, no drama.

I'm looking for a confident and patient man to spend time with. Someone who can joke with me and discuss anything from the latest Simpsons episode to world events like Ebola or ISIS. A friend...

I'm not for everybody but I believe I could make a lasting and worthwhile connection with many."

She's 26 years old, 5'4", describes her career as being a Personal Trainer (let's see if she can train Still Looking!) , single, has dark brown hair and is of mixed ethnicity.

The pictures.....

Not a bad looking lass.....

Interesting.....

Hummmmm.....

Currently occupied plug? A simple no would have worked! IJS

Please welcome Joan Arc!

To borrow the word's of John Travolta "She's Electrifying"

She brings a whole new "Feel" to the show.

and it's "Now" Time to get things started!

Now let's see what our Star has to say about the female lead for this week's episode!

<cue Still Looking>
Originally Posted by Whispers
hmmmm..... He's Speechless folks!

When has that EVER happened before?
I got a connection for her! I bid $37.51

THE EFN IN CALL SONG!