Pearls

Is there any intel if Pearls of Asia has reopened?
They have not as of yet.
I would like to order a doubles session with Julie and Lisa right now. OMG i probably wont be able to sleep now thinking about it.
I would like to order a doubles session with Julie and Lisa right now. OMG i probably wont be able to sleep now thinking about it. Originally Posted by Doug4343
are we supposed to think "never mind" about your ML post?
I’m thinking Pearl would be one of the last to open back up
Hello guy's..........

Pearls reopening ????????

To my knowledge..................... .......................no, and not for a while, if ever.

I saw Lisa at Komart 2 weeks ago during lunch and asked her. With all the Covid crap, Dallas PD monitoring this forum, Homeland Security and the Feds at the Human Trafficking and Immigration office watching and one of her long, long time friends who work at Pink One and Illusions who recently went to prison and another manager at the closed/busted Hawaii/Jade, it will be a while before she re-opens Pearls.

If ever.

From a very well known and admired and trusted source; Lisa.

BigJim is only the messenger.

Have a safe and fun summer; with or without the spa ladies !!!!!.

BigJiminDfw
Lisa should go back to Indy with some of her girls... she will do well...
Lisa should go back to Indy with some of her girls... she will do well... Originally Posted by georgecam
If you know her and talk to her, it could happen
Closed subject with everything that has been covered here. Case closed! Move on!!!
  • Aoi
  • 06-30-2020, 05:07 PM
Hello guy's..........

Pearls reopening ????????

To my knowledge..................... .......................no, and not for a while, if ever.

I saw Lisa at Komart 2 weeks ago during lunch and asked her. With all the Covid crap, Dallas PD monitoring this forum, Homeland Security and the Feds at the Human Trafficking and Immigration office watching and one of her long, long time friends who work at Pink One and Illusions who recently went to prison and another manager at the closed/busted Hawaii/Jade, it will be a while before she re-opens Pearls.

If ever.

From a very well known and admired and trusted source; Lisa.

BigJim is only the messenger.

Have a safe and fun summer; with or without the spa ladies !!!!!.

BigJiminDfw Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw
I'm amazed people still shop at Komart.

Please support your OG Korea-town.

(And check out Ajumma's)
I'm amazed people still shop at Komart. Originally Posted by Aoi
well, i stopped by Komart to see if they had any fox grapes (like concord, early campbell, kyohou, etc) since the H-Marts don't seem to be carrying any this year. And, Komart did have some a month ago – although they were some kyohous from South America which had a very weak taste compared to real kyohou grapes from Japan but it was still worth a trip. The best species of grape!

(i guess here's a cue for someone to make a joke a Foxy....)
  • Aoi
  • 06-30-2020, 10:17 PM

(i guess here's a cue for someone to make a joke a Foxy....) Originally Posted by ishling
I got you, fam.

And no, this is not the actual Foxy, so calm down.
If you know her and talk to her, it could happen Originally Posted by Hmonger Games
Don’t have her # anymore
Closed subject with everything that has been covered here. Case closed! Move on!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Yes Sir !
Ok, Boss man! Shut it down please

LOL