How can you be sure someone is std's free?

• anita
  • 09-19-2010, 06:43 PM
GFE is highly requested. But how do you know if the client is std's free? I know how the we-we looks like lol, but when it has some 'stuff' around I can't perform BBBJ. I just can't if it doesn't look right. I know some std's do not even show on the skin. So ladies how do you know? Guys how do you know a provider is std's free?
When she or her "business manager" states so in her AD!!
hygiene/unusual odors (of the private part) are actually one of the best determinants of a potential STD. If it just dont smell right "down there" it doesn't mean 100% that its an STD but it sure as hell is a factor. Dependent on the type of STD itself, it goes both ways for men and women. Just use your good judgment...I'd suggest better educating yourself right now on all the common known STD's out there and read all there symptoms. You'll be surprised how more confident you'll become after you have.
You don't, who would? It is like playing a coin toss in the dark while you are blind folded. You don't even know the result. Though, many people want to call head or tail.
  • anita
  • 09-19-2010, 07:08 PM
hygiene/unusual odors (of the private part) are actually one of the best determinants of a potential STD. If it just dont smell right "down there" it doesn't mean 100% that its an STD but it sure as hell is a factor. Dependent on the type of STD itself, it goes both ways for men and women. Just use your good judgment...I'd suggest better educating yourself right now on all the common known STD's out there and read all there symptoms. You'll be surprised how more confident you'll become after you have. Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
Thanks for the advice, I am sure it will come in handy.
You cant be certain, its all based on your own personal comfort level.

Personally If everything looks and smells as it should I'm comfortable without for everything except penetration. If it doesn't pass that test I'm leaving immediately so don't need a condom anyway.

Granted this wont protect us from all the stds but the killer is aids; the rest are curable or nuisances/gross but not life threatening, and the saliva in your mouth does a good enough job unless blood is involved.
  • anita
  • 09-19-2010, 07:45 PM
You cant be certain, its all based on your own personal comfort level.

Personally If everything looks and smells as it should I'm comfortable without for everything except penetration. If it doesn't pass that test I'm leaving immediately so don't need a condom anyway.

Granted this wont protect us from all the stds but the killer is aids; the rest are curable or nuisances/gross but not life threatening, and the saliva in your mouth does a good enough job unless blood is involved. Originally Posted by Combustion
Hum, you are right. I only provide cfs. I have seen some sample pictures of people with std's. It might not be life threatening but it sure don't look good
Just remember that HIV takes up to 3-4 months to show up on a persons blood test. So if somebody shows you a blood test as 'proof' of being HIV negative, take it with a grain of salt.
GFE is highly requested. But how do you know if the client is std's free? I know how the we-we looks like lol, but when it has some 'stuff' around I can't perform BBBJ. I just can't if it doesn't look right. I know some std's do not even show on the skin. So ladies how do you know? Guys how do you know a provider is std's free? Originally Posted by anita
Ask them to post that they are std free on the internet. Everyone knows anything posted on the internet is true!!
The answer to this question is that you can never truly know. There are many infections that you can have and never even know it, because outwards signs never turn up.

And while it just makes sense to get tested at least every 3-6 months if you are constantly sexually active with new partners, the truth is that many do not do this.

Think about it, if you weren't sniffling and sneezing, would you have any inkling that the bacteria that cause a cold are present in your body?

And as far as asking people, well I don't mean to sound jaded here, but I would never trust someone's word unless that someone was a person I knew and trusted implicitly.

So, imho, it is best just to stick with whatever activities you are comfortable with hun.
No... ya'll are wrong... you can be 100% sure...

1. Take them down to the clinic and have them tested while you are there. If they test positive, boot their ass out. If they test negative go to step 2.

2. Lock them in the attic for 90 days, don't let them have access to anyone.

3. Have them retested. If they test positive, boot their ass out. If they test negative, go to step 4.

4. Lock them back in the attic for another 90 days , don't let them have access to anyone.

5. If they test positive boot their ass out. If they test negative ... they are good to go!

I have to go now... feeding time in the attic...
My brother use to say if you pour whiskey on it and she screams in pain then run away, otherwise its good to go.

Another tidbit of his wisdom was that if you wouldn't eat it then don't fuck it.

I'm sure there are some truths in there but he's always been pretty messed up. My standards are higher. There is no way for the layman (pun!) to be 100% certain. Protect yourselves.
Virginity may become popular again...
You can NEVER know. Regardless of what anyone says or shows you...you...can...never...know . Even though its true that most diseases incubate for months before it's host shows symptoms, it IS possible for someone to never show symptoms and still be infected with all sorts of things. Sight is not a reliable determiner. If you are uncomfortable doing anything without a cover, then you shouldn't. You are the person who has to take care of you, right?

Best of luck.
Maybe we could dip them in latex...