Any advice for virgins?

I am meeting one of my SB's tomorrow, she has been a bad girl, and wants to offer me her virgin ass.

I am not an experienced greek afficionado, but does anybody have any advice apart from plenty of lube? Any advice for either me or her?
Slow and easy...
SB ????
I just got a message back, she says

'I have tried it twice, but could only get the tip of the cock in, but maybe I need plenty of lube. I wnt you to fuck my ass cheeks while spanking my ass cheeks'.

Do you think that will work? The good news is that I am an average size. But in the past, the tightness has made me collapse, the blood is squeezed out, buy maybe again it is a matter of slow and gentle.

SB = sugar baby
You should get her drunk first. Just kidding but she does need to be relaxed before you start. Maybe give her a back massage or something else to ease her tension.
Don't worry, we have already agreed some things, she likes red wine, she wants to be handcuffed, I always pour cream over her and massage her, I always eat her out for 30 mins.
most girls go thru some kind prep to get the ass ready if they are new to providing greek. maybe she can get read on pre-prep techniques
Here are some visuals of her oiled up. What kind of prep is needed? Any links?
Attached Images File Type: jpg cropped.JPG (29.9 KB, 228 views)
mmmmmmmmm blue water
  • Dad
  • 09-21-2010, 10:09 AM
mmmmmmmmm blue water Originally Posted by dearhunter
A tad late; it is already in the background!
mmmmmmmmm blue water Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ha Ha

I found this thread

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16301
You need to do it as Big Jake did. Classic.
Take it slow. Don't go from 0-60 in 6 seconds.ENJOY!
ohh.. with the post I thought she was an ass, not wanting it in the ....
maybe ask those that are expericed in that area, some providers seem to provide alternate injection sites.
I'm no expert, but just to emphasis a few things from your link

Lube: Lot's of it on whatever you are using; toys, fingers, cock.
If she isn't relaxed don't even bother it wont work.
Lube yes, but I wouldnt put directly on your condom (had trouble maintaining hardon when I did that) instead put on her ass go in a little put more on go a little deeper repeat. Finger to thumb to dick, same process. Go very slowly at first, you'll know when you can speed up. Start this process while doing vaginal k9

Manicure: If you are worried about whether your finger is going to annoy her with tiny cuts that get painfully infected while healing for days afterward, try after a manicure using the finger on yourself to see if it is comfortable to you. If it isn't to you, it will be unwelcomed by her. Best course of action: Put a condom on the finger. Rim job to get her warmed up and slowly insert with lube. Watch her want more...
I haven't condom'd my finger beforehand but you definitely need to trim your nails as close as possible and then file them down.