Anyone got action on "casual encounters"/"no strings attached"??

I look at those sections on craigslist/bp with amazement
yes and yes.
yes and yes. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Make that 2 yes and 2 yes
yes here, but it's usually more work than it's worth. I do it when I am stuck in a hotel and board.
  • rooky
  • 09-21-2010, 09:51 PM
When I need to laugh I look at those ads. I saw one today from a 50yr old man looking for a 20yr old willing to do it for free, sweet but willing to cheat, she had to host and he was allergic to latex hmmm.... Those people make me feel sane for a while
I guess I have been sheltered...I see those adds but somehow feel that something like this will be there when I get there!!

Not that there anything wrong with that!
it is a crap shoot, but i never had any bad P***y
I met someone in the gigs section, I wanted to vomit when I saw her, told her to please keep her clothes on and just asked for a blowjob
All I get is scams!
Tested it and it works for me...... I backed off a few days before meeting since she .......very hot lady....... got family and I just cannot do it .....at first I thought I does not bother me..... We did have a sexchat....... It was fun......

Sorry for ...... just trying to write like dearhunter. How does it look?
it really....only works....when you....post some....thought provoking......intelligent.... .stuff.

So for you, not so well.
I guess I have been sheltered...I see those adds but somehow feel that something like this will be there when I get there!!

Not that there anything wrong with that! Originally Posted by DarthMaul

why are you complaining, she will eat your sausage up!
it really....only works....when you....post some....thought provoking......intelligent.... .stuff.

So for you, not so well. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Said who? .......Someone with an avatar..... that looks like ..... lost my words...... damn! Thanks for encouraging anyway.
Tested it and it works for me...... I backed off a few days before meeting since she .......very hot lady....... got family and I just cannot do it .....at first I thought I does not bother me..... We did have a sexchat....... It was fun......

Sorry for ...... just trying to write like dearhunter. How does it look? Originally Posted by futile
That is too funny.........I love it.
I have had luck on there, but so seldom that it's hardly worth mentioning.