out of retirement / starting over

Not really sure if i have a question or a statement, or if this should be posted elsewhere... but Ive recently come out of "retirement?" And I'm trying to regain my reputation. Ive been reviewed here, I've recently joined p411, gbn, ahb.. in every effort to remove myself from BP.. my question lays with TER. i have an ID there with 40+ positive(not every single one of course) reviews. but my phone number is different and the reviews are two years old or older. So do i start over because my info is different? Also, am i weird in thinking TER has little privacy? Someone from my private life has stalked that ID#, when i would get a new review in a new city they could basically track me.. I feel like I'm on the right track right now, with all new info and reviews, so do i keep doing what I'm doing?? thanks
Short answer:
Yes. Any social services professional will confirm that it takes time, sometimes quite a while, for someone that has a fixation to get over it, or get distracted by something else.
Long answer, and security related comments avail if you wish.
Saw her a couple weeks ago fellas. She's definitely worth a spin. I had a great time with her. Wish she would have hung around a little longer
Saw her a couple weeks ago fellas. She's definitely worth a spin. I had a great time with her. Wish she would have hung around a little longer Originally Posted by Gladiator69

awww thanks Glad, you're a sweetheart!! I'll be back for more..
awww thanks Glad, you're a sweetheart!! I'll be back for more.. Originally Posted by DesireMeDestiny
I'm waiting hun